Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Okay, maybe this is a huge, huge typo...

but look at this post at SprintUsers: Palm Info Sheet: 700wx

On the second page, under messaging it states:

Threaded SMS Messages in a single chat view let you keep the conversation going

Think it's true? First I'm hearing of it.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Very interesting!!!
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    I dont think they make typos THAT bad..... Threaded SMS... Cool.. I mean I never been without them for awhile
    Very nice
    Jimmie Geddes
    hmm... now if flexmail's IDLE IMAP is as good as Chatter, it will be time to switch.

(doubt anything is as good as chatter though)
    threaded sms? wow!
    Just talked to Sprint, they confirmed that the 700wx will be available August 31, 2006.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Keeps getting better baby!
    Kash76

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    Keeps getting better baby!
    that's the problem! I really like my 6700. I liked my 650 too! This is making me look more and more at the 700wx....!!

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Threaded SMS is something I miss from my T650.

And this will be out within 2 days, very awesome!
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    yes! Makes you wonder what else is different. BT Voice dialing? Come on baby!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    yes! Makes you wonder what else is different. BT Voice dialing? Come on baby!
    well, if it's using the same voice dialing program as the 6700 (Cyberon Voice Speed Dial), then you can already do Voice dialing over BT out of the box, so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.

No mention of Picture Mail or MMS ...how does it send/receive pics -- especially to/from other phones?
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    through sms and then the browser like any other sprint phone? Maybe you can attach the pictures to the sms like the 650.
    Kash76

but same bulky and heavy device? i thought this one was going to be slim and trim....ugh.
    and dont forget sprint tv. not as important as sms chat but still nice for those who want it now that can have it. this just make the wx more complete.

man i cant wait now.
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    but same bulky and heavy device? i thought this one was going to be slim and trim....ugh.
    You are thinking of the 750. This one is the same size as all the other 700's.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay View Post
    No mention of Picture Mail or MMS ...how does it send/receive pics -- especially to/from other phones?
    picture mail is not available on the sprint 6700 either but we lifted it from the Verizon one and it works just fine. It's a general WM5 program so I don't see why it wouldn't work on the 700wx. It's a simple .cab install and configure the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    picture mail is not available on the sprint 6700 either but we lifted it from the Verizon one and it works just fine. It's a general WM5 program so I don't see why it wouldn't work on the 700wx. It's a simple .cab install and configure the server.
    That would be very nice if it works on the wx, too. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay View Post
    the other sprint wm5.0 phone, the 6700 couldn't do chat sms, mms, or sprint tv. the new wx claims to do chat sms and sprint tv. i would bet it can do the mms (picture mail) as well now. it's only a matter of time and we'll all know.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast