Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    Dude, joke!

    Yes, I know.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    OT Forum hoo hah summary.

    A few members rude and personal.

    Mods visit and try to restore balance. Some members don't like mods for a variety of reasons.

    Grandstanding mixed with small moments of maturity follows.

    Collective snit. Several members leave loudly. 'We are the backbone of TC' etc.

    TC somehow survives nicely. OT Forums are more civil.

    Some of the dearly departed just might be continuing continue to lurk TC as unregistered guests. How can you come back from self-imposed exile?

    When in fact no one cares and all would be welcome.

    Pride. Feh.
    Good summary Tasty. Some I miss (Perry is one), some I don't (but who the hell am I with only 228 posts!).
  3. #43  
    ^^ i don't miss any of them, and i'm sure they don't miss me. lots of big egos for the most part. scratch that: huge egos.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    ^^ i don't miss any of them, and i'm sure they don't miss me. lots of big egos for the most part. scratch that: huge egos.
    hate to keep this thread OT, but...I gotta agree 100%. ba-bye.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    OT Forum hoo hah summary.

    A few members rude and personal.

    Mods visit and try to restore balance. Some members don't like mods for a variety of reasons.

    Grandstanding mixed with small moments of maturity follows.

    Collective snit. Several members leave loudly. 'We are the backbone of TC' etc.

    TC somehow survives nicely. OT Forums are more civil.

    Some of the dearly departed just might be continuing continue to lurk TC as unregistered guests. How can you come back from self-imposed exile?

    When in fact no one cares and all would be welcome.

    Pride. Feh.
    I have offered tidbits of info in the past and yes, this forum can be ruthless. Thanks for the info.
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  6. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #46  
    Fresh Horse beatings served up daily.
  7. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #47  
    Is there app that does threaded SMS?
  8. #48  
    I hate to disappoint everyone but I have played with a 700wx (work for a company associated) and it didn't have Sprint TV or threaded SMS. It does have 60mb of user memory and will do phone-as-modem. Another downside is it will not do voice command through the bluetooth like my PPC-6700. I will probably get it because I don't use these features anyway.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by billecorgan View Post
    I hate to disappoint everyone but I have played with a 700wx (work for a company associated) and it didn't have Sprint TV or threaded SMS. It does have 60mb of user memory and will do phone-as-modem. Another downside is it will not do voice command through the bluetooth like my PPC-6700. I will probably get it because I don't use these features anyway.
    Drats! How could they make such a claim on the brochure? Maybe we just figured out why there is a delay for the launch. Either they need to fix the brochures or they are waiting on Palm to deliver the threaded sms app.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by billecorgan View Post
    I hate to disappoint everyone but I have played with a 700wx (work for a company associated) and it didn't have Sprint TV or threaded SMS. It does have 60mb of user memory and will do phone-as-modem. Another downside is it will not do voice command through the bluetooth like my PPC-6700. I will probably get it because I don't use these features anyway.


    Without pics I call BS. If you make a claim at least back it up. Not to say you are wrong but it contridicts documents already released.
  11. #51  
    You apparently haven't bothered to look at the manual either. I'm not getting this from the manual either as I have already played with one. Unless they are going to change it right before they release it, what I'm telling you is true.
  12. #52  
  13. #53  


  14. #54  
    dammit! Those were worthless. I will take some more. This is a pic of all the programs on the phone.
  15. #55  



    Here are better pics... all of the programs on the phone.
  16. #56  
    Thx. I would have hated to retract my retraction

    Surur
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    When in fact no one cares and all would be welcome.
    Although it's continuing to keep this thread off-topic (sorry), let me say that I agree with this statement wholeheartedly.
  18. #58  
    This may be off topic, but I just want to say that I am liking this phone despite it not having threaded text messaging or sprint tv (multimedia). I have opened several programs at once. I surfed around IE, while streaming music in windows media player (from www.thestreamcenter.com), and even opened as many programs as I could. It really wouldn't 'bog' down like my 6700 (or completely become unresponsive which happens sometime). I will miss the 6700, but will be swapping for this reason alone.
    Last edited by billecorgan; 08/31/2006 at 08:36 PM.
  19. #59  
    Wow, I want this phone even more now
    Jimmie Geddes
  20. #60  
    Thanks for backing it up with pics, very nice and thank you
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions