Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    The stores that I talked to today don't expect the wx anytime soon. I'm hoping to get next day shipping when we can order on Thurs so we all have the weekend to play!
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    New Treos are usually available from Palm's online Treo Store before they're available from Sprint stores. Palm probably won't be releasing it on the online Treo Store until midnight this coming Sunday. So...
    I am soooo getting this now! That threaded SMS confirms it. That, and 4smartphone just makes me all giddy. I've already transferred money to my business account to purchase it so I'm ready!!!
    Palms actually listening to its customers for once and using one of its unique selling points.

Top stuff palm, lets just hope the GSM vodafone treo has it too!
    Last edited by Silver Sun; 08/30/2006 at 05:06 AM.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR View Post
    Top stuff palm, lets just hope the GSM vodafone treo has it too!
    Yeah to that! They have to, don't they?
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    This is a typo according to a few people that I know.
    Kash76

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I would like to be wrong here, but I assume this to be a typo. I learned never to expect anything from palm.
    The two facts that there is a seperate today plugin for SMS and mention of it on the data sheet make me believe it is NOT a typo. I don't even care for the feature too much, I reply fine through outlook, but I would be VERY surprised if it doesn't thread.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    The two facts that there is a seperate today plugin for SMS and mention of it on the data sheet make me believe it is NOT a typo. I don't even care for the feature too much, I reply fine through outlook, but I would be VERY surprised if it doesn't thread.
    I hope your right, because that would be a pretty bad typo.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    If this is true, they should issue a patch to give us threaded SMS on our 700w.
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    If this is true, they should issue a patch to give us threaded SMS on our 700w.
    Palm sources close to me said it will be included in the next "treo updater," along with AKU 2.3, which is in the process of being tested for compatibility with Palm's customizations. The date I'm hearing is February 31st, 2008. BUT, if you call them now you can pre-order the update which will be shipped on a CD February 30th, next day air
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Palm sources close to me said it will be included in the next "treo updater," along with AKU 2.3, which is in the process of being tested for compatibility with Palm's customizations. The date I'm hearing is February 31st, 2008. BUT, if you call them now you can pre-order the update which will be shipped on a CD February 30th, next day air
    Link?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Link?
    Dude, joke!
    Kash76

Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Link?

The dates aren't even real to begin with
    Is this silly season?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Maybe, but only Perry can declare when it is.

BTW, where is Perry anyway? Haven't seen a post from him in some time.
    I know, I haven't seen him either.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Perry abandoned the ship as a result of the OT forum hoo hah.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    OT forum? Becktec told me something about a big fallout here, what happened?
    Kash76

OT Forum hoo hah summary.

A few members rude and personal.

Mods visit and try to restore balance. Some members don't like mods for a variety of reasons.

Grandstanding mixed with small moments of maturity follows.

Collective snit. Several members leave loudly. 'We are the backbone of TC' etc.

TC somehow survives nicely. OT Forums are more civil.

Some of the dearly departed just might be continuing continue to lurk TC as unregistered guests. How can you come back from self-imposed exile?

When in fact no one cares and all would be welcome.

Pride. Feh.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast