Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Have not seen the full "brochure" posted so here it is.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/31013888/...x_dsg.pdf.html

Some more 700wx info: http://rapidshare.de/files/31014143/...rlays.pdf.html

See Page 8 on this download: http://rapidshare.de/files/31014393/seepage8.pdf.html
    Last edited by NoLimitz80; 08/27/2006 at 09:57 PM. Reason: More links added.
    < < Sent to user for Editing by septimus > >
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    < < edit by septimus > >
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Why post them up on Rapidshare (known for hosting warez, etc.) instead of attaching them to your post?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Why post them up on Rapidshare (known for hosting warez, etc.) instead of attaching them to your post?
    Thought this would have been to big of files. I have been a member at HoFo for 2 years or so and I know these files are to big to post there. Also its Adobe and I did not feel like taking the time to convert this to word doc.
    Oh yeah, forgot about the file size limit for attachments.
    Page 18 of seepage8.pdf also lists 8/31 as a date when the 700wx will be available and have $100 off until 9/3.
    < < edit by septimus > >
    idk what page 18 youre reading but it CLEARLY says on that page and the calander on pg 17, 9/3 for 700wx launch
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Can someone post the file here on the forum. My company server is blocking it.....
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    My Phone history.....
    Under Business in Retail Offers it states Start : 8/31, END 9/3, "$100 off Treo 700wx ($399.99) and FREE EVDO cards"

This could possibly indicate that it will be available to business channels through the stroe on 8/31. Otherwise the coupon ending on 9/3 when the phone launches 9/3 wouldn't make sense.

Maybe the difference is between retail and business customers?
    Last edited by albertb; 08/28/2006 at 01:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Someone want to send me a valid link to this file? I'll host it.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Since I had to edit this by mods request:

First picture launch calander- CLEARLY on Sept 3rd on the calander under phone launch

Second picture- thats the REBATE. Look 2 lines above next to the box that reads 9/3 New phone Launches: Samsung a900M& Treo 700wx

Fact: Palm ALWAYS does treo releases on Sunday so Monday morning theyre getting shipped out. 700p was released on a sunday and SO WILL the 700wx

NOTHING there about a 31st launch. The rebate dates mean noting they always extend those anyways, and everyone gets the $100 off like the 700p, not just a business thing so its doesnt mean anything, theyll jsut extend the date for the rebate
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by michman81; 08/28/2006 at 01:29 PM.
    So everybody's chilled out now, I hope. Sorry for the heavy edits, had to be done.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michman81 View Post
    Since I had to edit this by mods request:

First picture launch calander- CLEARLY on Sept 3rd on the calander under phone launch

Second picture- thats the REBATE. Look 2 lines above next to the box that reads 9/3 New phone Launches: Samsung a900M& Treo 700wx

Fact: Palm ALWAYS does treo releases on Sunday so Monday morning theyre getting shipped out. 700p was released on a sunday and SO WILL the 700wx

NOTHING there about a 31st launch. The rebate dates mean noting they always extend those anyways, and everyone gets the $100 off like the 700p, not just a business thing so its doesnt mean anything, theyll jsut extend the date for the rebate
    I understand your points, but why have all of the CS reps I have talked to and e-mailed all quote the 31st as the availability date? (se e-mail below)

Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel. I will be happy to assist you regarding the Sprint Treo 700wx.

We will launch Palm Treo 700wx, a new Power Vision Smart device on 8/31/06. The Palm Treo 700wx is similar to the Palm Treo 700p already available from Sprint, but the software is powered by the Windows Mobile operating system. This new Power Vision Smart device will be available at Sprint Stores, Sprint business channels, Telesales, Customer Care and online at www.sprint.com.

The Palm Treo 700wx is a compact, all-in-one smart device with powerful Windows Mobile 5 software with all of the great Office applications and Outlook email functionality.

So, you can buy this phone after 8/31/06.

Feel free to write back to us.

Thank you for contacting us.

James
    Business E-Care
    Sprint together with Nextel
    "Where our customers come first!"
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Yep, our corp support rep said the 31st also.
    Kash76

idk why, maybe uninformed people, maybe they did move the date but OFFICIALLY the 3rd is the date on the books. And usually treos come out on sundays like the 700p did
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    Under Business in Retail Offers it states Start : 8/31, END 9/3, "$100 off Treo 700wx ($399.99) and FREE EVDO cards"
    What the heck is a "free EVDO card"? as far as I know (& used to have) EVDO is a service that gives broadband-like speeds to internet browsing. What do you need a card for, since the 700wx is supposed to be EVDO-ready?
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    some of us use cards in our laptops all day and still need the phone to talk.
    Kash76

Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    some of us use cards in our laptops all day and still need the phone to talk.
    Hey Kash, does that seems to mean that we can use the card +laptop +Vision plan with no additional charge?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast