Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    edit8/31) this looks like it was a lie or at least mislead order. i am in the process of ordering my 700wx. as well as many of you waiting, for the release date. any info you get or i get can be posted here. i have contacted sprint retentions, where my deal was made , and a waiting a call back. i let you guys know.

I saw on sprintusers.com that someonr had order there 700wx allready so I thought " why don't I try". I had allready talked with sprint retentions and thay said I could get it for "new customer price when it is released" just to call back then.
    I called retentions and the rep said it wasn't going to be released until 8/31 but he could put in my order and it would be shiped the morning of the 31st.
    new customer price is $499 with $100 mail in rebate. I got it for $399 with an instant rebate since it was through retentions.
    I know the word was the 27th for bissness customer and the 3rd for everyonr else but belive me, mine is ordered and will be shiped the 31st. I told him when I thought it was comming out and he said no. he didn't know about bissness but mine will be shiped the 31st.
    just want to hear from others who are ready to order and have done so.

man, I can't wait.

thanks, cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 08/31/2006 at 01:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hmmm so $399 after rebate for new Sprint customers.. not bad.. And you got it for that price straight up.. Even better.... Good looking out on the info.. I think I'm about to be a new Sprint customer..
    Let us know what you think about it after recieving it and spending some quality time with it.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I'm going to call after the kids go to bed tonight Otherwise, I'm hoping that tomorrow it's true that biz customers can order!
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    hmmm
    must go check out the resolution at a vzw store,
    but will call my rep in sprint to see if it is truly available.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    What number did you call, they are telling me there is no inventory.
    Kash76

7.    #7  
    877 206 4122 is cs. the number to retentions that I have doesn't work. when u tell them that your tired of waiting and that verzion has it for 299, the get out of contract fee is all that bad. they'll hook you up. I didn't even have to say that much. just hang up and try again if you want to try a different rep. good luck all.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    877 206 4122 is cs. the number to retentions that I have doesn't work. when u tell them that your tired of waiting and that verzion has it for 299, the get out of contract fee is all that bad. they'll hook you up. I didn't even have to say that much. just hang up and try again if you want to try a different rep. good luck all.
    Well I am having no luck.. My contract is expired and I tell retension that I am leaving Sprint to Verizon because Sprint does not have any Treo Windows Mobile smartphones. They seem not to care and try to sell me the 6700 crap and then state that Sprint has no plans for a MS moblie Treo base phone and tell me to go to Verizon and switch.. Geez.. Sprint customer service and just basic knowledge really sucks.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I have called multiple numbers and am getting nowhere with my order.
    Kash76

What number did you use to order the 700WX, think I can get it and SERO at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolasmor View Post
    What number did you use to order the 700WX, think I can get it and SERO at the same time?

This is exactly what I am waiting for. I work for Nextel (Partners) right now and I am leaving Sept 4th. I want the Treo 700wx.
    Part of the problems is probably that Sprint is putting the phone for sale to its business clients first. You really can't get that pissed at consumer retentions for not knowing about a new phone that isn't even supposed to be for sale yet. Just because we / you want it now doesn't mean everyone out there cares nearly as much and considering 99% of their calls are not 700wx related you really can't fault them too much.

Once the phone is out and available you'd have a point until then switch to a buisness contract or wait a week.
    Also to add I got off the phone with Sprint Business a minute ago and they told me no 700wx until the first week of September. The local Sprint store said the same and both said there where none in the wharehouses. The original date was the 8/27 but it was changed for whatever reason.

Food for thought.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Hmm, the Sept 3rd date must be true as all the stores in my area don't even have them in yet.
    Kash76

15.    #15  
    edit: I used the above number just to get cs. I then asked for retentions. remember this is just a pre order. even though thay asked for my credit card and have charged my account it won't ship until thay release it on the 31st
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    edit: I used the above number just to get cs. I then asked for retentions. remember this is just a pre order. even though thay asked for my credit card and have charged my account it won't ship until thay release it on the 31st
    I couldn't even get that.
    Kash76

I called tonight and was told that it will be available Thursday 8/31 through telesales and stores.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Hmmm... So when will it be up on Palm's online Treo Store...
    I am thinking there might be a possiblity at midnight tonight (I could be wrong), but it'll be very soon if not. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to buy it at the Palm Developers Site like I did with my 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    When the 700P came out, was it available from Palm's Treo Store online on midnight the Sunday before?
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast