Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    This phone 700wx does not have wi-fi, correct?
    has anybody used the wifi sd card with the 700 or 650?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Visiting family in Mobile Alabama....decided to stop by a local Sprint store and what do you know........had 2 in stock. I quickly bought one! This is a sweet phone! My assimilation is now complete! I will never look back at Palm OS for fear of turning into a pillar of salt.

For every former 650 user who left and bought a PPC-6700.....

Come back to Treo!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis View Post
    This phone 700wx does not have wi-fi, correct?
    has anybody used the wifi sd card with the 700 or 650?
    The TC review video shows you can use the wifi card with the 700wx. The card can also be used on the original 700w.

You could never use wifi on the 650 unless you bought the Enfora sled. The 700p doesn't have it either.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Sprint store in Sugar Land, TX. seems to have plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
    Visiting family in Mobile Alabama....decided to stop by a local Sprint store and what do you know........had 2 in stock. I quickly bought one! This is a sweet phone! My assimilation is now complete! I will never look back at Palm OS for fear of turning into a pillar of salt.

For every former 650 user who left and bought a PPC-6700.....

Come back to Treo!
    BASTARDS!! I live in Pensacola and have been badgering the Mobile stores DAILY and they have continuously told me they have none. Lying sacks of fart spray.
    So I originally heard that the price would be 499$ with a 100$ mail in rebate. However I am not seeing that rebate on the palm or sprint site. Does this rebate actually exist?
    Just ordered mine today directly from Palm. Hopefully I get it this week.
    Picked mine up on Saturday morning from a Sprint store in Houston. Coming from the Treo 650, this is such a dream. My old Treo had been crashing a lot lately...oh, the fun. I'd highly recommend the 700wx. :-)
    ordered sun. got it tonite (!)

no tax, free shipping--nice!

wow!
    todd/indy
    I ordered from the Palm store tonight. Got the free 1 gig SD card as well. Hope I don't miss my 6700...
    I just picked my sprint T700wx today and I am very very impressed. This has to be the most user friendly pocket pc ever made.

I have had at a year at a time:
    1) Kyocera 7135
    2) Treo 600
    3) Treo 650
    4) PPC 6700

I tested for a month at a time:
    1) Treo 700p
    2) Cingular 8125
    3) T-Mobile MDA

And the 700wx is my far the most finely tuned experience I have had yet. As soon as we loose the antenna we'll be perfect. It is the best tweaking done on the best operating system and packaged it the most well designed form. Palm is a friggen genius!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    So I originally heard that the price would be 499$ with a 100$ mail in rebate. However I am not seeing that rebate on the palm or sprint site. Does this rebate actually exist?
    You get a $100.00 mail in rebate if and only if you sign up for a 1 year subscription as a gold member to audible.com. You get a check 8 weeks into the subscription. I looked on the audible site and the 1 year gold membership cost $150.00,,,,, what a joke.
    So it sounds like you have had both the 700p and 700wx and that you prefer the 700wx. Any particular reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by notjpr View Post
    I just picked my sprint T700wx today and I am very very impressed. This has to be the most user friendly pocket pc ever made.

I have had at a year at a time:
    1) Kyocera 7135
    2) Treo 600
    3) Treo 650
    4) PPC 6700

I tested for a month at a time:
    1) Treo 700p
    2) Cingular 8125
    3) T-Mobile MDA

And the 700wx is my far the most finely tuned experience I have had yet. As soon as we loose the antenna we'll be perfect. It is the best tweaking done on the best operating system and packaged it the most well designed form. Palm is a friggen genius!!!!!!!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    So it sounds like you have had both the 700p and 700wx and that you prefer the 700wx. Any particular reasons?
    Because on the wx I can open multiple web pages and search 1 page while another page loads,,,,, while streaming Internet radio,,,,, while dialing numbers strait from the text on the net while bouncing back and forth jotting notes in memo with out loosing my place and causing a re-download of a page with out worrying that an email, txt or call wont get through.

And my WM devices wont reset,,,,, The 700p crashed all the time. I have a ton of 3rd party apps and it just didn't like them. WM5 handles them with no resets, no freezes, no odd behavior. And the wx launches just as fast as a palm device.
    Just curious. Your photo looks like the one Tem had for a while. Is this your new handle?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Lady Treo,,,, I do think your keping an eye on me

And Im sad to say,,,,,, Your avatar turned into,,,,,,, a Nokia,,,,,,Thats OK I have you old ones on my hard drive
    I think we have a Love Connection! I'll be back in 2 and 2 . . .
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I just got mine today from Palm. Setting it up tonight, hopefully its easy to transfer stuff from the 6700 to the Treo.
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    Quote Originally Posted by ouzome View Post
    I think we have a Love Connection! I'll be back in 2 and 2 . . .
    haven't heard those words mentioned in about a decade...chuck owns.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Just checked UPS, my 700wx is out for delivery Can't wait to try it out.
    Jimmie Geddes