Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 281
  1. #241  
    Did anyone in the Los Angeles area find a 700wx in store? I've called just about every store I can find on google local. Have been unsuccessful, but most stores say they will be getting their shipment in on tuesday.

    anyone else have success?
  2. #242  
    Denver/University Hills Store has them in stock and for sale.
  3. #243  
    If Verizon had a Treo 700wx right now I would bag my Sprint phone and go to them. I am slow freaken tired of Sprint and especially Sprint telesales India. I ask about the Treo 700wx and they keep trying to push an additional line purchase and want me to change my contract (which is about to expire) for more minutes. They can care less about a phone purchase. Once I got India to understand I wanted the Treo 700wx, they tell me that I have to go to a Sprint store to get it (of course only about 5% of the Sprint stores even have them) then he says he can backorder the phone but for full retail even though my contract expires in a week. Between India Sprint, India HP and India everything the customer service has really gone down hill.
  4. #244  
    can we curb the racism? sheesh

    I dunno how u got india everyone ive talked to this week, CS, telesales, retentions,executive accounts, were all in the US. And anytime you call into CS or telesales they ask if you wanna change ur plan to more min or offer a new line even if you called to say "hi" they are required to by their bosses and every carrier does this- its called sales so relax
  5. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #245  
    I was able to get one today from a store here in Minneapolis. been loading it up with software all day. so far, all I can say is awesome!
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  6. #246  
    Anyone know if the Palm stores are carrying them yet?
  7.    #247  
    Quote Originally Posted by wikka View Post
    Anyone know if the Palm stores are carrying them yet?
    yes thay are. it will be hit and miss just like the sprint stores. just start calling around.
  8. #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    can we curb the racism? sheesh
    That isn't racism... <<<edited by Hicks>>>... he called them Indians. Get over it... 90% of them are from somewhere that we can't understand them, and it might as well be India.

    I commend them for getting a job, but I do not agree with Sprint or anyone else's practices of sending <<<edited by Hicks>>> to communicate with lizards...

    Have a nice weekend, God Bless, and enjoy your 700wx'es. I should be able to order mine from Palm tomorrow and get it Thursday.


    <<<edited by Hicks>>>
    Last edited by Hicks; 09/03/2006 at 04:08 AM.
  9. finnius's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #249  
    Hey, it's about time, sometime in th elast 15 minutes, Palm FINALLY updated there website with the 700wx and Sprint availability. I checked at 11:09 and it was not there, came back 15 minutes later, hit refresh and the 700 series page now showed the 700wx.

    It's about time! Especially since all of yo uhave them already.
  10. #250  
    Quote Originally Posted by finnius View Post
    Hey, it's about time, sometime in th elast 15 minutes, Palm FINALLY updated there website with the 700wx and Sprint availability. I checked at 11:09 and it was not there, came back 15 minutes later, hit refresh and the 700 series page now showed the 700wx.

    It's about time! Especially since all of yo uhave them already.
    Thank you. Ordered. And it looks like they are doing free overnight shipping... although this is Sunday before a holiday and I do not expect to see it monday morning lol.
  11. #251  
    the sprint store in fullerton,ca off harbor blvd has 2 in stock, I purchased the 3rd and love it. definitley worth the money over the 700p and ppc 6700. it is the perfect merger of the two devices with a much better form factor. the one complaint I have is that the bluetooth works better on the 700p... my in car handsfree setup works flawlessly with the 700p... but I guess I'll have to sacrifice the bluetooth for the better device of the 700wx.
  12. Dome's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #252  
  13. #253  
    Any other promotions or coupon codes when purchasing directly from Palm?
  14. #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthWX View Post
    That isn't racism... <<<edited by Hicks>>>... he called them Indians. Get over it... 90% of them are from somewhere that we can't understand them, and it might as well be India.

    I commend them for getting a job, but I do not agree with Sprint or anyone else's practices of sending <<<edited by Hicks>>> to communicate with lizards...

    Have a nice weekend, God Bless, and enjoy your 700wx'es. I should be able to order mine from Palm tomorrow and get it Thursday.


    <<<edited by Hicks>>>
    Not racism? The guy said "once i got india to unerstand" thats showing racism. He DIDNT say indian to show race, he said he got india as in to show hatred for a race, mocking them. If he said "once i got the guy to understand" or "once i got the indian guy to understans" saying it the way he did insuniates racism, sorry youre wrong
  15. #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    Not racism? The guy said "once i got india to unerstand" thats showing racism. He DIDNT say indian to show race, he said he got india as in to show hatred for a race, mocking them. If he said "once i got the guy to understand" or "once i got the indian guy to understans" saying it the way he did insuniates racism, sorry youre wrong
    Ok.. This is just stupid. I was not trying to inflict racism on anyone. Listen, when I say India, I am talking about a process in which specific Unitied States companies try to reduce cost by outsourcing their sales and support efforts with entities that are not given the experience nor power to assist the customer. In the majority of cases it is India and even China.

    Just to end this, when I say India why do you think I am referring to Indians. If I said Africa support what would you assume? No, this is not a racist thing it is a support thing. You know this and I know this. It is frustrating to try to get information or much less purchase a product when someone goes by a script and does not know any answer outside of the script. It is like someone called up with a problem with an operating system and the support person never even seen the operating system running..
  16. #256  
    Just to close this with some humor.. Now back to finding the 700wx!

    http://www.jengajam.com/r/Conan-India-HD

    http://www.break.com/index/microsoft...rt_center.html
  17. #257  
    Just ordered from Palm site, but I don't expect to see it until Thu... If I like it, it's "back home" to the Treo fold after 11 months with a PPC-6700 (an eternity with any phone, but I really want that exposed keyboard again).

    Todd/Indy
  18. #258  
    Just got mine from my local gal... she came through on holding it. I was a couple slots behind someone who they turned away saying they ran out.... then I got mine....

    Cost... $699
    2 Year Activation discount.... - $200
    Mail In Rebate offer............. -$100
    TALK50 Sprint.com Promo (Which they called in to get authorized) -$50
    Verizon Fee.................$175
    Sold 750w to friend..... -$250

    Total Cost to upgrade.... $274
  19. #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
    Just got mine from my local gal... she came through on holding it. I was a couple slots behind someone who they turned away saying they ran out.... then I got mine....

    Cost... $699
    2 Year Activation discount.... - $200
    Mail In Rebate offer............. -$100
    TALK50 Sprint.com Promo (Which they called in to get authorized) -$50
    Verizon Fee.................$175
    Sold 750w to friend..... -$250

    Total Cost to upgrade.... $274
    I have a strong feeling that I will be doing the EXACT same thing.
  20. #260  
    One of the Sprint stores in New Orleans had two in stock. I happily got one of them.

    I'm playing with mine right now, setting it up.

Posting Permissions