Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I just got a call back from my companies solution provider for sprint and they have an order number for me. I don't have a way to know if it ships today but should know more Tues
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    My local sprint store on Long Island, NY got in 3 700wx's today. They werent sure of the price, but they think its $499 with new service, $699 with existing service. I actually ran over and held one in my hand. I was hoping you would be able to deactivate the carrier plugin on the homescreen, but you still cant (like the verizon treo). Anyway, if I was willing to spend the money, they would have sold me one right there. My will power is actually alot stronger than I thought.
    Got mine!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    My local sprint store on Long Island, NY got in 3 700wx's today. They werent sure of the price, but they think its $499 with new service, $699 with existing service. I actually ran over and held one in my hand. I was hoping you would be able to deactivate the carrier plugin on the homescreen, but you still cant (like the verizon treo). Anyway, if I was willing to spend the money, they would have sold me one right there. My will power is actually alot stronger than I thought.
    which store (pm me)? (I'm on LI too...)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Where are they?!?! I called 8 stores in the metro so far and nobody has...

Anyone know a store who has in Metro DC area???
    Last edited by MikeRadio; 09/01/2006 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Added Info
    i have a pending order with retention but the rep said i would have to wait til tue. im feeling very screwed right now.
  7.    #227  
    it took awhile. the first 20 minutes retentions said it's not available. then i got them to finaly say that it might be availabe for business customers. i then told them that since they couldn't ship like thay promised me on the 31st that i felt that thay should give me one of the ones that thay have abailabe for business. i told them that i didn't care how thay worded it or how thay did it in the computer, i want my phone. it took a little while but i got it. just thought i would let you know.

cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 09/01/2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: removed my order number from post
    BAM

Got the hookup in DC!

Want the 700wx NOW in DC

Send me a Private Message and I'll let you know what store since it is limited...

You will get hooked up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    which store (pm me)? (I'm on LI too...)
    Just sent you a message with the store.
    I'm driving out the to the Hamptons right now, dobut I'd make it to your store Congrats to every one that is getting/got their 700wx!! Have a great weekend guys.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Warner and Gilbert store in Gilbert, Arizona has 2 or 3 left. $649. minus discounts.
    if your driving out to the hamptons, stop by the sprint store in commack. They got a few in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    Got mine!
    Man, is the Fusic's photo quality really that bad?
    yeh sorry to say thats the one thing that sux about that phone, i can never get a decent picture
    i don't know i think its just my luck, every time i call to sales, i get some Indian chick or dude that don't know **** about anything, and i can barely understand what they are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    i don't know i think its just my luck, every time i call to sales, i get some Indian chick or dude that don't know **** about anything, and i can barely understand what they are saying.
    The Sprint stores near me in Atlanta never even got a shipment for the launch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchdoctor View Post
    The Sprint stores near me in Atlanta never even got a shipment for the launch!
    Hell, try Savannah. I don't even think stores have the 6700 yet!! I had to drive to Augusta (of all places) 4 months ago to get a 6700. The Savannah stores said they had never heard of it (!).

Around here, it's either telesales or roadtrip! I don't dare ask them about the wx. They might short circuit if I mention such a new-fangled piece of technology!!

That's an "affiliate" market for you.
    The West Nyack, NY Store (Palisades Center Mall) had 3 ... they now have 2 (as of 11am)

I called around and White Plains, Yonkers nor Scarsdale has any so I drove across the bridge to get one.
    Huntington, NY store may have 1 or 2 left. I just bought one and another customer was getting his....

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    For those in the DC metro area, the Clarendon Blvd Sprint store in Arlington, VA has them in stock. Although, they have not actually put them on display yet (probably waiting for the 9/3 launch), they have them in the back and are willing to sell them.