Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    I seriously doubt itll be today, nothing on the site. Id guess 3rd if i had one guess, just going to realease it to everyone on the same day
    The Xbox360 cant play HD-DVD disks. It can only dod normal DVD. MS will be selling a HD-DVD drive for about $200 which will alllow HD-DVD playback via the xbox 360, so i you already ahve an xbox that is the cheaper route, but if you do not a PS3 will be about equivalent in price.

Surur
    ok i know someone who reads through here has to be a Sprint employee, if we all swear not to leak what is the current offical stance from Sprint, something concrete, on release for the wx? the 3rd?
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I will get a confirmation later today if mine has been ordered.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Kash did you go through retentions for your order?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Kash did you go through retentions for your order?
    Nope, I have a corp support rep at sprint who said it was changed to today and someone else who can order for me outside of sprint since I'm not on a corporate liable line. Today as I understand would be for biz accounts only.
    Kash76

Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    OK, I just called and it is available for our corp support rep to sell but is labeled on backorder. This could mean that they just haven't loaded the inventory yet. Again, this is through business accounts.
    Kash76

Our Sprint business rep just reported:

"I checked the inventory and it's still not available. I will try to find out when and let you know."
    .salvatore
    general nonsense - http://www.palmisanonet.com/
    psn radio - http://www.palmisanonet.com:9875
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Hmm, I can't place an order with mine since it's a personal line. She didn't indicate that it couldn't be ordered though. That sucks!
    Kash76

Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    I seriously doubt itll be today, nothing on the site. Id guess 3rd if i had one guess, just going to realease it to everyone on the same day
    I'd have to agree with this one. I think it will be on the site on the 3rd or 4th.
    I just heard back from my contact and was told the 3rd.
    Jimmie Geddes
    either way even if u could order today you prob wont get it till everyone esle on wed.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    When hearing things we should clarify biz or consumer.
    Kash76

i think anyone can order it the3rd, they just took away business customers being able to order early, prob because reps abused it and let personal lines get it early too on the last treo and few phones
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    prob because reps abused it and let personal lines get it early too on the last treo
    Like me?
    Kash76

lol i cant say i havent been guilty of that before either, but its not our faults the reps agreed to do it instead of say have to wait a few days. Guess it screwed it up for everyone from getting our treos in the mail today
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    It's not our fault that we're important
    Kash76

so can any Sprint employee officially comfirm Sept 3rd launch as in playbook dont have to say anything just give a wink
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    My friend who works for Sprint in Miami, Florida said they got a small shipment but can only sell them to new lines. The rest will need to wait till the 5th.
    Does not sound like 9/3 is going to happen:

8/31/06 7:44PM

Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel. I will be happy to assist you with your concern about the launch of Treo 700 handset.

I am happy to inform you that Sprint has launched the Treo 700 handset with Palm OS. However, we cannot assure as and when the Treo 700 handset with Windows OS will be launched.

Once it is launched, you will be notified through high promotional offers and notifications.

Thank you for emailing us. It was a pleasure assisting you and I look forward to more opportunities to serve you in future. Have a great day!

Saggie
    E-Care
    Sprint together with Nextel
    "Where our customers come first!"

Refer someone to Sprint and get $25.
    Visit www.sprint.com/referralprogram for details.

Original Message Follows:
    ------------------------
    To whom it may concern,

Do you have an update on the release of the Treo 700w (the one with the Windows Mobile OS)?

Thanks,