1.    #1  
    Alright all, so here is the issue. Like most of you out there, I have my phone exactly as I want it. Well, we donít need to make this a list about what is bad with the phone, and complain about RAM, but anyway, I digress. I will have the phone on my belt clip and take it out and hit the button to wake it up from sleeping. The phone does not react. I hit it again, nothing. Now I know all of you will jump on the activesync fix, but it is not that. Sometimes the phone comes back after a really long pause, but then the thing that happens about 85% of the times is that is soft resets on its own. It is very strange how it works out. Any ideas on what could be the issue. I have just recently done a hard reset, actually last night, and it has done it twice since. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

One other question. I was looking on this forum and found all the praise of memmaid and oxios. I set it all up and it worked great for about a week, and now it seems to not be very effective at all. I loved it at the beginning.

Anyway, thanks for all the help. Take care!
    Pete
    Do you have your Treo set to check for Hotmail? I had a similar problem for a while and the way I think I got rid of it was to delete my hotmail password from the phone so it would no longer log into MSN. That's what worked for me...
    Yes that happens to me too... and I have no idea what causes it. Definately appears to be a problem waking up though.
  4.    #4  
    so i am not the only one out there. thanks for the help too, but i do not have any hotmail/msn information on there at all. been through that fiasco before. hopefully someone might have some suggestions.