Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 83
  1. linoox's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #1  
    Here you go .. First post!

    http://www.slashgear.com/more-pictur...reo-241152.php

    http://www.slashgear.com/final-artic...ges-251189.php

    http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartphon...reo-196523.php

    http://forum.mypdacafe.com/viewtopic.php?t=11231 * new link - 30 Aug 2006*

    Specifications:
    • Microsoft Windows Mobile version 5.0 - OS 5.1.195 (Build 14598.2.3.1)
    • Processor: SC32442A - 300 MHz
    • Memory: 49.05 MB
    • There is an icon with the letter 'G' - i assume that refers to 3G
    Last edited by linoox; 08/30/2006 at 10:33 AM.
  2. #2  
    No camera?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol View Post
    No camera?
    that silver thing in this picture maybe the camera or mirror or something like that

    ahh ringer switch how i missed thee...

    More pics from the original source: http://www.pdaexpertos.com/foros/viewtopic.php?p=233493
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo View Post
    that silver thing in this picture maybe the camera or mirror or something like that
    I guess you might be right. Seems very low down though. Something also visible in one of the side shots on the pdaexpertos site?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol View Post
    I guess you might be right. Seems very low down though. Something also visible in one of the side shots on the pdaexpertos site?
    yeah i agree, seems very low..or you never know it could be completely recessed in (which would be freaky)...

    the blue makes it look very plasticey...hopefully its jus the way it looks in the photos and palm continues with their excellent metallic finish/feel
  6. #6  
    I got the feeling it might be the 'soft-touch' finish of the 650 black tie thingy.

    Other thoughts: IR moved to side. Presumably (given the original source) this is the Vodafone Spain version.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol View Post
    I got the feeling it might be the 'soft-touch' finish of the 650 black tie thingy.

    Other thoughts: IR moved to side. Presumably (given the original source) this is the Vodafone Spain version.
    oh if its the soft touch then i like it...my S200 has that finish/feel...its purdy..
  8. #8  
    That slot cover says miniSD.

    Surur
  9. #9  
    It looks alot like a BB 8700 form factor wise. I am just amayzed that Cingular is taking so long to launch a new WM5 phone. I am planning on going wiht the first one that drops which I think is going to be the 8525.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    That slot cover says miniSD.

    Surur
    i was trying to read that as well..
  11. InnerGeek's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #11  
    I eagerly await the release of this one. Held off on picking up a HP 6900 when I heard about the 750.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    That slot cover says miniSD.

    Surur
    Agreed. Looks like standard miniSD logo:

    http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Cata...iSD_Cards.aspx
  13. #13  
    It doesn't "appear" that this Treo is any thinner than the 650 or 700 models? Is there confirmation on the physical dimensions of this new phone?
  14. linoox's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #14  
    Another new link with more pictures. (added to the first post as well).

    http://www.slashgear.com/final-artic...ges-251189.php
  15. #15  
    Hey this one look like it has the same battery as the other Treo. Plus the memory card door open downwards unlike that PalmOS Treo that has a rubber door that open outward.

    And the 2.5mm audio out seem to have freaking metalic hosting, about time.

    I wouldn't be surprised if this one has wifi.

    edit: wait, is this the T-Mobile pink in the background?
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Plus the memory card door open downwards unlike that PalmOS Treo that has a rubber door that open outward.

    edit: wait, is this the T-Mobile pink in the background?
    Thats exactly the same battery door as the Nitro. I hope you can finally admit that at least the Lennon uses MiniSD. The pink background is the Guava bubbles theme, which comes all PocketPC's.

    Surur
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Thats exactly the same battery door as the Nitro. I hope you can finally admit that at least the Lennon uses MiniSD. The pink background is the Guava bubbles theme, which comes all PocketPC's.

    Surur
    You want to bet on it?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    You want to bet on it?
    Why not? I bet $20 the Lennon is miniSD, and $10 the Nitro is the same (paid via paypal or similar). Do you agree?

    If you want to adjust the stakes just let me know.

    Surur
    Last edited by surur; 08/26/2006 at 08:11 AM.
  19. #19  
    Ah, finally, non-blurry pics! It's a holiday! I just can't wait to get this phone in my hands, although there is still a SLIGHT chance I might go with Nitro, so I'm still hoping for a bombshell to drop on that (i.e. "Palm has hacked multitasking and UMTS compatibility into Garnet!").
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    You want to bet on it?
    what are you two arguing about? I don't think it's Tmobile, well I know it won't be, and it does look like miniSD to me.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions