1.    #1  
    I just purchased a couple 700w's, and my first problem was I couldn't get any sync connection over IP. So I did some digging and got the ipswitch program to go back to using a USB connection.

That got me connecting with the device, but now the connection is so flaky, it may sync on the first try about 10% of the time. Other times it just sits there and does nothing.

I called Palm Support and they were about as helpful as linksys(Which means they new where the power button was, but that was about it.)

Any suggestions on fixing sync issues. This is very annoying.

Rich
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by royalcrown View Post
    using a USB connection.

That got me connecting with the device, but now the connection is so flaky, it may sync on the first try about 10% of the time. Other times it just sits there and does nothing.
    that happened to me before, would NEVER sync on first try, had to reconnect several times... very frustrating. turns out it was my firewall. i've since switched to a different firewall and i haven't had any problems with usb syncing.

try turning off your firewall to see if it'll start connecting on your first try.