1.    #1  
    Has anyone used with with their Windows Mobile device? http://www.trendmicro.com/en/product...e/overview.htm It's $25 and has a complete set of features. I'm not sure how prevalent viruses are on WM 5, but knowing the way MS secures their software, it's just a matter of time.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I've been on the 30-day trial for about 3 days with a 700w. So far, so good. I don't see any negative effects. I use Trend Micro for my corporate security for the past 6 years and am overall pleased with them. I'll buy this before the trial ends.
    I know and use Trend AV and server gateway products at various client sites - very good products. Habe not used their WM5 products yet, but agree that while there are no major threats yet to WM, time will bring some. Another company whose products are worthwhile in this area is Air Scanner - for mobile AV, firewall etc. ...
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    AirScanner is free and works fine.

SpyBot S&D also makes a windows mobile version, although no malware has yet been found.
    ^Funny, I go to that website often and never noticed that it was available for WM until today.

Downloads

I might try it for kicks.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post
    AirScanner is free and works fine.

SpyBot S&D also makes a windows mobile version, although no malware has yet been found.
    You're right. Basically, there's nothing in the wild for WM. But, just like linux for the most part, it can be an added protection for the Win systems you connect to (sync, email, etc.).