1.    #1  
    Hello,

Under "Start -> Settings --> Lock" one can enable their phone for password protection. I enabled my by accident and want to deactivate it now. However, the setting "Prompt if device unused for Blah minutes" is not highlighted any more so I can't change it.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or another place to turn the password protection off?

Thanks!

BRAD
    have you tried unchecking the box and doing a soft reset? i remember i had a similar issue, and i'm pretty sure sot-resetting did the trick....also try deleting the characters from the password field.
    Dial *228 and try to re-activate your phone. After you re-activate it, your password should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
  4.    #4  
    Welp I found out what the issue was. The company I work for put a policy in place that my phone has to lock if I want to check company mail. And thats that.

BRAD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletz View Post
    Welp I found out what the issue was. The company I work for put a policy in place that my phone has to lock if I want to check company mail. And thats that.
    Nice of them to let you know in advance they were changing your phone's functionality-NOT.

That little gotcha' is to prevent....what, exactly?