Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Any 3rd party application like Spb Pocket Plus that will REALLY close an application when you click "OK" or "X" ?????
    Still makes me snicker every time I read this request. And they say PalmOS is outdated....

OK, now that I have bashed WM5 and 2003SE I can tell you that you are in luck. There are several programs that do what you are asking. Some of them are even free.

Wisbar Advance and Lite

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/

Magic Button

http://www.pocketpcfreeware.com/en/index.php?soft=680

vbar

http://www.pocketpcfreeware.com/en/index.php?soft=562

There are many more. Try doing a search first next time, you are sure to get a good result, learn some forum skills and you will have helped yourself rather than asking for help from others. Hope this helps.

Cheers
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid View Post
    learn some forum skills and you will have helped yourself rather than asking for help from others.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply. This is the whole point of forums - TO DISCUSS! CHILL OUT!
    I'm pretty chill........read the rules.

Cheers
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid View Post
    I'm pretty chill........read the rules.

Cheers
    UGH! Puh-leeze Go away. Just help those who ask for help or don't reply. Is that to difficult to understand TROLL???????????? I've asked for help and have received dozen's of suggestions and answers to my idiotic questions over the past 6 months without grammer school remarks such as yours. Doesn't school start soon for you my child? Better go to bed. Now be a good little boy and run along. Kiss Mommy and Daddy goodnight. night-night. Rules he says, what a dummy, nothing I posted was against any "rules", LMFAO!
    Last edited by robdam; 08/23/2006 at 08:29 PM.
    did you call matty a troll???

go away...the rules are you search first...dont like it...start your own site.

a "thank you" would have been nice.
    can't edit...on treo..

my bad. you did thank him. you were just a jerk about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    UGH! Puh-leeze Go away. Just help those who ask for help or don't reply. Is that to difficult to understand TROLL???????????? I've asked for help and have received dozen's of suggestions and answers to my idiotic questions over the past 6 months without grammer school remarks such as yours. Doesn't school start soon for you my child? Better go to bed. Now be a good little boy and run along. Kiss Mommy and Daddy goodnight. night-night. Rules he says, what a dummy, nothing I posted was against any "rules", LMFAO!
    Nice.

Try reading the rules, it will help you look less lame.

Further, I answered your question quite nicely first, and then I offered a suggestion on how to fit in to this forum a bit better. A suggestion you obviously have no desire to follow.

Cheers