Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Pocket Informant icon just appeared on the bottom of my display. Can it be removed? No idea why it just decided to appear now! I lost an 1/8 of an inch of real estate!
    Menu -> Tools & Settings -> Customize -> Advanced -> "Enable System Tray Icon"

Change from "yes" to "no"
    Oh, and make sure it is set to "full list", not basic.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee
    Oh, and make sure it is set to "full list", not basic.

XXOOXXOO

(thanks, I'm such a dummy)
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee View Post
    Menu -> Tools & Settings -> Customize -> Advanced -> "Enable System Tray Icon"

Change from "yes" to "no"
    is there a way to add icons to the system tray? i'd like to have a row of short cut icons at the bottom.
    I use SKMenu, it works great:

http://s-k-tools.com/skmenu/feat.html
    from my menu button, there is no tools & settings option??
    Quote Originally Posted by eenballer10 View Post
    from my menu button, there is no tools & settings option??
    Are you using pocket informant 07?

Are you using the softkeys menu system or pocket informant's menu/button system?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    i'm not using pocket informant, just softkeys menu. but was wondering even when there are no icons in the bottom tray, it won't let me put anything in that space. is there any program that will remove that space completely??
    i'm not using pocket informant, just softkeys menu. but was wondering even when there are no icons in the bottom tray, it won't let me put anything in that space. is there any program that will remove that space completely??
    VJtoggletoday will remove it. See the hack 1 in my signature link. Treo 750 removed the tray bar automatically.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    VJtoggletoday will remove it. See the hack 1 in my signature link. Treo 750 removed the tray bar automatically.
    that removes the softkey. i wanted something to removes the system icon tray that is right above the softkey
    that removes the softkey. i wanted something to removes the system icon tray that is right above the softkey
    It removes task tray without doing anything to softkey and titlebar if you set 24 for both fields.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    ok thanks, i'll try that when i get home!!