1.    #1  
    I loved this game on my PC. The screenshots look pretty darn good for PPC as well. Don't know if it will support 240x240 though.

Source
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Awesome. I'm in a BF2 - COD2 clan. I'll be all over this when it's avialable. Great thread and thanks.

www.ClanNN.com
  3.    #3  
    Anyone know what the release date on this is?
    Blah, not a big fan of COD2... I stayed loyal to MoH:SH Those screenshots look too good to be true... plus I can only think of a very small number of 640x480 smartphones... I'd imagine the target devices are handhelds like the Axim or some of the newer iPAQs...

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode View Post
    Blah, not a big fan of COD2... I stayed loyal to MoH:SH
    I agree, MOH is my favorite too, but since MOH doesn't have a mobile version coming out................
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Blah, not a big fan of COD2... I stayed loyal to MoH:SH Those screenshots look too good to be true... plus I can only think of a very small number of 640x480 smartphones... I'd imagine the target devices are handhelds like the Axim or some of the newer iPAQs...

MOH = are you kidding me? Archaic.
  7.    #7  
    .....But it is historically accurate!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    .....But it is historically accurate!
    Historically, yes. Just don't count the 3 story Free Fall and survive thing !
    They have realism mods for that kind of thing ! Besides, now that so many people are playing COD all of the people who hacked in MoH are leaving. So MoH has something which COD will never have (at least for another five years): very little cheating.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    They have realism mods for that kind of thing ! Besides, now that so many people are playing COD all of the people who hacked in MoH are leaving. So MoH has something which COD will never have (at least for another five years): very little cheating.

Wanna bet? I played MOHAA for a laugh this past weekend and it's worse, (hackers), than ever. CoD 2 uses Punkbuster which pwns hackers. MoHAA doesn't.
    Delta Force series was great....until NovaLogic F***ked me over and banned me. Quit playing after their 3rd release, but it was good back in the day.

Ended up getting really into America's Army (PC version)....not bad once you pass basic training. Can't beat a free game that offers very relistic maps.