1.    #1  
    I've been looking for some time and havent found anything yet. I'm looking for a piece of software, or hardware add-on to be able to monitor EVDO signal Strength.

I am looking to buy a lot of EVDO Cards for a certain location, but need to test that location first to see how the EVDO coverage is there.

Does anyone know of software or hardware that i can better monitor / test the EVDO signal strength? Thanks
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mds82
    I am looking to buy a lot of EVDO Cards for a certain location, but need to test that location first to see how the EVDO coverage is there.
    good idea.

i happened to be in an area that must've had a strong EVDO signal, because i checked my speed at 1,750 download and 127 upload!

here's idea that can help you out... in the past, i've complained to cellular carriers about weak reception/signals. they would send one of their mobile tech mobiles to check the signal to confirm the weak signal, then they would recalibrate the cell towers in the area to provide better reception/signal to the weak area. if you have a weak EVDO signal, then you can always call them up...