Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good Q about calls interrupting data. I just enabled that hack on my Sprint 6700 and I hope the 700wx can be enabled similarly.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    Have you looked at the 700w? It actually does pretty good at 240x240.
    Its not baaaaaad, bad, but after looking into the face of 320x320 for a while...you notice the difference.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Its not baaaaaad, bad, but after looking into the face of 320x320 for a while...you notice the difference.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love VGA res on my WM Treo
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    eh, so long as Palm users can convince themselves they don't need WiFI and multi-tasking, I'll convince myself I don't need 320x320 or higher resolution...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I like it! They will tell us what we need.... Yes Master.
    Kash76

As for me, I'm really sweating the 700wx. Currently, I have a T600 on it's last legs and have long drooled over the 650 and 700p. I can imagine that the WX would be nice as I'm a Outlook user and I like the WM5 integration with OL (ie categories) as I work a lot of projects and I like to organize with categories.

But I'm a palm user at heart. I've never sprung for Keysuite. My work bought me an ipaq and I love the categories sync ability, but I'm not hot on WM5.

<sigh> I don't know what to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleNerd View Post
    As for me, I'm really sweating the 700wx. Currently, I have a T600 on it's last legs and have long drooled over the 650 and 700p. I can imagine that the WX would be nice as I'm a Outlook user and I like the WM5 integration with OL (ie categories) as I work a lot of projects and I like to organize with categories.

But I'm a palm user at heart. I've never sprung for Keysuite. My work bought me an ipaq and I love the categories sync ability, but I'm not hot on WM5.

<sigh> I don't know what to do...
    Simple. Go for the "riskier" choice, in this case it sounds like going to WM5 is the riskier for you since you have reservations. Give it a shot for 30 days on Sprint and heavily evaluate. Don't like it? Go back and get the 700p. Don't like that? lol, go back to the wx or try someting different. no harm, no foul.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Simple. Go for the "riskier" choice, in this case it sounds like going to WM5 is the riskier for you since you have reservations. Give it a shot for 30 days on Sprint and heavily evaluate. Don't like it? Go back and get the 700p. Don't like that? lol, go back to the wx or try someting different. no harm, no foul.
    Does Sprint allow this now? You used to only get one evaluation period. If you didn't like the phone, whatever one you went to next was what you had to stick with.
    Sprint, like Verizon gives you 14 days to try out a phone.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes View Post
    And? That wasn't my question.
    can't wait for the first "what screen protector are you going to use" thread

Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    how are the ones from tc.com store?
    Kash76

not sure.....have you decided what sleeve/holdster/pouch/case you're going to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes View Post
    Sprint has a 30 days Risk Free Guarantee
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'm in the middle of my contract and will buy the phone outright...not as part of a 2 year reelistment or new contract? Will they still allow the 14 day tryout?
    Sprint recently went to a 30-day trial/return policy
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    not sure.....have you decided what sleeve/holdster/pouch/case you're going to use?
    I've had the Palm side holster that's pretty beat up now. In preperation for my wx I ordered the two tone Sena case blue/black, two headphone adapters, the screen protectors and the WEP200 BT headset. All bought from tc.com I did buy the E300 Socket SDIO WiFi card also from somewhere else that had it in stock!
    Kash76

Looking at Keysuite...again. So many things going strong for the 700p...320X320, familiar OS, Keysuite for categories(even if I have to pay for it <sigh>).

I do like WM...really. But it's new shoes and leaving blisters...

Here's what I'm thinking...T700p for my personal life, and the ipaq for work (I'm a design engineer, I work a lot of projects, attend a lot of meetings, and really, really want to get away when I'm away). That way, when I'm on personal biz, "I know nuthiing" about work...and I'm not distracted by "get the milk" when brainstorming the next project...

<sigh> I have to pay for keysuite....two devices...different OS's...antique POS
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    I did buy the E300 Socket SDIO WiFi card also from somewhere else that had it in stock!
    Where did you find it in stock?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I guess that I lied. CDW claimed to have it in stocl, I placed the original order though them but later found it on amazon for $20 less and cancelled the CDW order. Now my amazon though MobilePlanet says they will ship by the 28th.
    Last edited by Kash76; 08/25/2006 at 07:24 AM.
    Kash76

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123