1.    #1  
    In the past few days, I've noticed the following error message when sending/receiving e-mails through my POP3 account:

"Messages cannot be downloaded to your mobile device. Make sure you are connected and that you e-mail account settings are correct. Then, try to download messages again."

Despite this message, I am in fact receiving all messages, I just cannot send -- all messages go to Outbox and not to Sent.

My e-mail settings have not changed, so I'm at a loss here.

Anyone else having this problem? Thanks for any words of wisdom.
    poutlook's error messages are to say the least misleading. This sounds like the smtp server you are connected to is having issues.

Which service are you using that is giving you problems?
    As an alternative you can alway use verizon's smtp server. Search for "vtext" in this forum for instructions on setting it up.
    I remember one time we did something to our server, reboot or something, and that made me get error messages when trying to connect to the pop accounts on that server. I deleted the account and added it again and it worked. Sorry but I can't remember exactly what it was we did to the server that caused this.
    Treo700.us is now WinMobee.com. Soon to be a great resource site for all Windows Mobile phones.
  4.    #5  
    Thanks guys... It was indeed a server issue late last week and into the weekend... Everything's fine now... I appreciate this forum!