1.    #1  
    Ever since the update that was released I now receive this warning message whenever I go to use my wifi card.

Is anyone else seeing this / having this issue?
    The real problem is that even if I do turn off the phone signal and then insert the card I am still getting the warning. And it just continues to keep appearing through my entire web surfing / wardriving / wifi use.

Pleae tell me someone knows how to either disable or get rid of this message.

Thanks all - this is/has been driving me CRAZY!

--r00t
  2.    #2  
    No one else has a problem with this - or has a fix?
    I have the same prompt and i do not think there is a workaround. I think it is windows mobile prompt.
    Last edited by bm_masri; 08/20/2006 at 08:40 AM.
  4.    #4  
    so you get it too even if you turn off the wireless siganl before using wifi?
    Yes, even If I turn the phone off. But I only get the prompt when I plug the WiFi SD for the first time then it disappears for good during normal use. If I unplug the Wifi card then plug it again the prompt would show up again which indicates that this prompt appears when the WiFi driver is loaded by WM5.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    was there a solution to this??? i'm interested in removing the wifi warning msg also.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    was there a solution to this??? i'm interested in removing the wifi warning msg also.
    anyone?
    Unfortunately, the only solution is just to click on Dismiss.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Unfortunately, the only solution is just to click on Dismiss.