Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I have Phone Alarm Lite 1.53 (build 60) as a trial and I'm having a problem. When my phone comes out of night mode in the morning, it won't ring when I get an incoming call. All I get is a vibrate. The switch is not in vibrate, I've checked. If I go into my ring settings and play the ring assigned to Phone:Unknown Caller and Phone:Known Caller, then it will start ringing again.

Anybody else have this problem? I posted to the Phone Alarm website but the developer is on vacation until the end of the month. Also, if you have version 1.52, I'd like to get a copy and try it. I had that one but didn't save it when I upgraded.

Greg
    I haven't noticed this problem. Here is 1.52
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Thanks for 1.52. What verson are you using?
    i use 1.3 and its so far the most stable of them all for the treo700.......im waiting to upgrade to 1.6 when its out......1.5 has toomany problems
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Thanks. I just removed 1.53 and went back to 1.52. I'll see if that fixes my problem. I think when I had that version I was fine.

Greg
    Hey guys tried both versions and the funny thing is when i remove the program it won't let my phone ring anymore only vibe

if i install the program it rings again

anyone got a fix for this , i don't want to ''have to use the program '' please email me Ernie@wing chuncoach.com
    as i will be travelling any may not have a chance to check the boards but i do get my email =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingchuncoach View Post
    Hey guys tried both versions and the funny thing is when i remove the program it won't let my phone ring anymore only vibe

if i install the program it rings again

anyone got a fix for this , i don't want to ''have to use the program '' please email me Ernie@wing chuncoach.com
    as i will be travelling any may not have a chance to check the boards but i do get my email =)

Same here... I went into the native ringer selection screen under Phone Settings, and simply "played" the ringtones (even though they are back to default). After playing the tones for both Known and Unknown callers, everything is fine. Scary and too overdone program if you ask me... how many profiles do you need? <removed >