1.    #1  
    what are the differences between the two?
    I didn't play with the Picsel to much since I couldn't seem to find a zoom function. I downloaded the Adobe version, and I find it to work a lot better. It allows zooming and scrolling.
    Picsel's zoom bar is on the left hand side of the screen while the menu is up, if I recall correctly. I use Picsel Browser rather than Proviewer so I suppose the interface may be differnet.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest790 View Post
    I didn't play with the Picsel to much since I couldn't seem to find a zoom function. I downloaded the Adobe version, and I find it to work a lot better. It allows zooming and scrolling.
    picsel's zooming is much better.
    you click the center button to toggle between zoom and scroll and you aren't limited to a predetermined %; it scrolls in and out like a video camera.

I've been playing with both and for view docs, picsel seems to be better most of the time. the only bump I've found so far, is that while trying to view a map of the metro, picsel converted the untagged doc to black and white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest790 View Post
    The zoom is a bar on the left-hand side, visible while the menu is up, but still active, just hidden (I think) when viewing pages full-screen. Drag the stylus on the left hand side.