1.    #1  
    When I press the Phone/Send button, it brings up a menu that includes "Voicemail". When I click that choice, it dials (000)000-8261, and a voice says my call cannot be completed as dialed. If I just type in the dialpad, *86, then voicemail comes up ok.

Has anyone else run into the Voicemail menu problem? Is there a way of fixing it?

Thanks.
    Try a soft reset or dial *22899
  3.    #3  
    I tried the soft reset with no change. I can hit a "*" number to get voice mail, but the voicemail menu choice seems to have a nice screen with icons for deleting, going to next message, etc. I wonder if using this is some special feature that you have to pay extra for? You would think there was a way to change the number it dialed.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard123
    I tried the soft reset with no change. I can hit a "*" number to get voice mail, but the voicemail menu choice seems to have a nice screen with icons for deleting, going to next message, etc. I wonder if using this is some special feature that you have to pay extra for? You would think there was a way to change the number it dialed.
    Create a contact for your own cell number and set that up as a speed dial. You can then add the buttons in or just add the string of characters ,#, pw, etc to bring up your voice mail.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Have you edited the voicemail speed dial? Go into your speed dial from your today screen and edit the voicemail speed dial. change the number to dial your own phone number. Use the advanced tab to put in extra digits, ",password" works for me but I was told to do ",#,password", so you can log in automatically. You can also make sure your show voicemail box is checked.

Greg
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE
    Have you edited the voicemail speed dial? Go into your speed dial from your today screen and edit the voicemail speed dial. change the number to dial your own phone number. Use the advanced tab to put in extra digits, ",password" works for me but I was told to do ",#,password", so you can log in automatically. You can also make sure your show voicemail box is checked.

Greg
    Sorry for the lame question, but I can't figure out how to edit my speed dial numbers. Can you explain how to do that?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard123
    Sorry for the lame question, but I can't figure out how to edit my speed dial numbers. Can you explain how to do that?

Thanks.
    menu/speed dial options / select then / menu / edit
    or
    just hold down on the speed dial from the today screen and then select edit speed dial
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I think it's actually called Speed Dial Options when you hold your stylus on the speed dial area of the Today screen. Then select the speed dial button and go to menu | edit.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    when you get notified that you have voicemail. you have a option to check your voicemail, it dials your own number(000)123-4567

i wish there was a way to modify that number to *86,,,1234#
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    when you get notified that you have voicemail. you have a option to check your voicemail, it dials your own number(000)123-4567

i wish there was a way to modify that number to *86,,,1234#

there is:

start>settings>today>items(bottom tab)>select speed dial, then options>highlight voicemail>menu>edit

boom
    TREO... lowest ego emissions of all smartphones.
    'Cause my mommy doesn't love me. 'cause my mommy doesn't love me.