1.    #1  
    Anybody have any Ideas as to why my POP Email will not send any outging Emails through my 700W? I keep getting the error saying "the recipient is invalid". The only reason I am posting this is because I just switched from the VZW XV6700 which worked flawlessly! I had no problems wih sending or receiving mail. I used the exact same setting in the TREO and cant send. Anybody have any ideas? Is it a treo flaw? I have seen othr complaints about this in other threads but just cant seem to figure out why it works on one phone and not the other. They are both WM5, shouldn't the act the same? Pleas Help!
    boomingranny,

Are you getting this message while it is trying to send the message OR are you betting a BOUNCED (returned message) with the error?
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Is this for all addresses, addresses entered manually, or for one specific address? I had a similar problem a couple of months ago with my 700p where an e-mail address had gotten farkled xxx@aa.ne (not .net)
  4.    #4  
    I dont know what it is doing. I get an error that says:

Administrator, System
    Invalid recipients

Your message was not sent and has been moved to the drafts folder.

The following recipients are invalid:

(email address i am sending to)

It happens with every email address i try to send to. i know the email addresses are valid. any ideas?
    Sure sounds like something wrong with the address. Have you typed in the addresses manually?
    Are you using versamail? Try downloading chattermail or one of the other email apps and see if they work.

Are you sure your outgoing settings are right? Should be something like...

smtp.tequilamakesherclothesfalloff.net
  7.    #7  
    i figured it out with a little help from verizon. it seems i have to use verizons outgoing mail server to send mail. i use verizons out going smtp address to send. sent messages still show up with my pop email address. i dont know how it works but it does.

thanks for all you help.
    Did you keep your username and password (first Versamail setup screen) the same as your ISP account? I mean, is the smtp line the only thing you changed?