Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    So I downloaded Mobi Reader, I had been using Palm Reader and HaaliReader for txt and I decided to try Mobi Pocket, so my question is, does anyone else notice how slow it is? Also does anyone else have any issues that it doesn't seem to open on last book but always the library? Its the only app I have running, and it seems to take almost a minute to load a book. I have the reader and my books on the card, would that be the cause? Thanks for any assistance
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I use Mobipocket Reader, but ONLY for ebooks specifically designed to work with that program from such sites as franklin.com and mobipocket.com. Using those ebooks, Mobipocket Reader works VERY well and loads even a large book (ie a Bible) in less than 2 seconds. Additionally it AWAYS returns to the exact page where it was last used. All my books are also stored on my SD card.

Tom
    My mobipocket always opens in the same document on the same page as when I closed the program.

Some formats (specifically HTML) are somewhat slow. Native Mobipocket format documents are significantly faster than my experience with Palm Reader.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I think it is just cause I am opening a bunch of txt documents. I switched back to my other reader for basic txt and use mobipocket for mobipocket books, works great! Thanks for everyone's info!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    mobibook crashes on 700p when scanning document list.
    Anybody else have this problem?