1.    #1  
    I maybe dreaming, but I thought I remember seeing a post here about using a different html address to have larger google local maps in Pocket Internet Explorer on the treo 700, but I've searched and I can't find anything.

Can anybody help?
  3.    #3  
    Thanks photojunky, but that still only displays a small 1inch x 1inch map on my screen. I was hoping I thought I saw a post to where I could have google local maps that filled my whole screen. Even forcing me to use horizontal and vertical scroll bars.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    When you are on the website, go Menu | View. Default is probably selected. Choose Desktop instead and you should get a bigger map that you can use the scroll bars.

Hope that helps.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, I tried that. That only makes the 'webpage' bigger, but the map is still 1"x1".
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I think I figured it out. I saw where you said you were in Google local maps. When I did it, I just went to my today screen and seached for Google Maps, then selected it and put in my address. When I do what I said in my prior post, I get a map that fills my screen and then I can scroll both ways to move around on it. If I go to Google local, I get a tiny map that is useless. Try the main Google maps.

Greg
    Follow this post: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=121101

Install the java app and google maps mobile. i think it will be what you want. I've been using it and love it.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks GregE. That'll work just great. And thanks lawrence.c.lee. I had already loaded that, but gave up on it. I decided to take another look at it and ....it is pretty cool. Now I have 2 options.