Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Newest addition to the Treo Lennon Saga
    http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/0...treo-750-pics/

According to the Post it has UMTS/HSDPA. No mention of WiFi. No mention of release date.
    Waaah. (From a T-Mobile guy still with some months to go on a contract).
    I'm not sure I believe the engadget article. All the info so far says that Lennon is WM5. But those pictures have the Palm OS buttons (instead of two softkeys, the two keys under the screen are the red and green end and call buttons like the 700p). I think this is more likely Nitro than Lennon.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    No details. Pretty poor leak.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    I'm not sure I believe the engadget article. All the info so far says that Lennon is WM5. But those pictures have the Palm OS buttons (instead of two softkeys, the two keys under the screen are the red and green end and call buttons like the 700p). I think this is more likely Nitro than Lennon.
    If you zoom in you can clearly see the windows start and OK keys.

Surur
    finally some Cingular pics. I hope it comes soon.
    Why do these pictures give the impression that the keyboard area is smaller? Any one agree with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by surur

Surur
    Exactly. We've already seen better photos. Basically all this does is "confirm" what we all already knew: Cingular will carry the Treo Lennon. Leak time is over. It is long past time for an official annoucement. DO YOU HEAR ME PALM/CINGULAR?
    Humm, OK, maybe the strips in the softkeys are just for backlighting. The 700w didn't have these.

If you zoom in you can clearly see the windows start and OK keys.

Surur
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680

Surur
    I agree. Notice how there's no profile pic that shows you how its just as thick and bulky as the 650. They cut off the antenna and send it back out. Way to innovate Palm!
    I still think it's a little slimer than the 650, but not by much
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Looks like WM to me. Note the Cancel and Next options at the bottom of the 2nd picture. They weren't circled as you usually see on Palm OS devices. Looks like that's for the soft keys as on the 700W.
    Here's a composite, perspective-corrected picture.

http://surur.sytes.net/treo750.jpg

Surur
    Here's a composite, perspective-corrected picture.

http://surur.sytes.net/treo750.jpg

Surur
    bad link
    Previous links claimed just UMTS, so the news of HSDPA is nice.

It's definitely got a Windows key. Looks like I will be moving to Missing Sync for Windows Mobile.
    If it is WM5 then I will be moving from my 8700c back to a Treo.
    Not to mention, that is WM5's interface. Notice the left and right soft buttons (that correspond to the hard buttons just bellow them) and the keyboard popup button in the center.

I think the people who are taking these pictures don't know how to operate a camera.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Is me or are these leaked photos of new and upcoming phones taken with the same cameras used in most UFO sightings?
    Also it looks like Treo’s have become middle aged because they are gaining weight and size each time they come out with a new one
    Any idea, based on the "girth" issue being mentioned, if the new Cingular Treo will fit in the current Palm cradle? I have a Blackberry now but am going to buy this phone, if it truly is WM5, the second it hits the street!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast