1.    #1  
    Hello,

Is there a way to mark all email messages as read?! Or, do I have to click on each and every one? Also, when you "clear mail", why do those messages show up again the next time the mail is pulled?! I thought "clear mail" would have cleared the stuff for good. Another weird thing...sometimes (not all, but some) when I just delete a message without reading it, it will come back at the next send/receive!!!

Does this happen to anyone else?
    How'd we ever survive before handhelds, PDAs, Smartphones...

THEN...Palm Vx --> Sony Clie PEG-T665C --> Sony Clie TG50 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Treo 700W...NOW
    highlight multiple messages by dragging over the message list, then choose Menu >> Mark as Read
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Menu>S>Menu>H

Whoops, these instructions are for a Palm.
  4. nrw
    Works on 700w as well...

Select Messaging; Select All Messages (using stylus); then Menu and click on "Mark as Read".

However, if one of the selected messages has already been read, the option appears as "Mark as Unread". You can select "Mark as Unread" and then go back to Menu and the option should have changed to "Mark as Read". Click again and all messages are changed to "Read".

Kind of a pain, but sounds worse than it really is...
    I bring up the soft-keyboard, hit CTRL-A, then do Menu>Mark as Read
    if you press and hold the button next to the "z" key (i'm not sure what its called, its the num-lock button), and then also hold the letter "a", and then you scroll, it will highlight and do page down or up.

if you press and hold the shift key and any letter, and then scroll, it will scroll and highlight individually.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrw
    Works on 700w as well...

Select Messaging; Select All Messages (using stylus); then Menu and click on "Mark as Read".
    Whew - thank you very much. This was driving me crazy. I think at one point I tried to "select all" by using the stylus, but I must have "tapped" instead of "drag" so it just ended up opening the individual message. But, I got it to work just now. And, I was also able to delete the whole selection at one time instead of individually. :-)
    How'd we ever survive before handhelds, PDAs, Smartphones...

THEN...Palm Vx --> Sony Clie PEG-T665C --> Sony Clie TG50 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Treo 700W...NOW