1.    #1  
    Active sync gives you one generic Contacts folder to download into. What if you want to sync with more than one contacts folder on your pc?

We have a company rolodex, and then the users have their own contact list.

How can you keep them separated?

Thanks,
    Rich

Bababooey!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalcrown
    Active sync gives you one generic Contacts folder to download into. What if you want to sync with more than one contacts folder on your pc?

We have a company rolodex, and then the users have their own contact list.

How can you keep them separated?

Thanks,
    Rich

Bababooey!
    Chapura makes a pocket mirror product for WM5/active sync that allows folder syncing. www.chapura.com
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Does Chapura work for direct push?
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE
    Does Chapura work for direct push?
    I don't know, but I doubt it.
    Check the website.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I sent Chapura support an e-mail and they said no, PocketMirror only works when sync-ing from a cradle/cable. Bummer.

That got me thinking though so I sent them back another e-mail asking if I could use PocketMirror to sync my additional contact folders that direct push won't send over but continue to use Direct Push for my main contacts, e-mail, and calendar. I'll let everybody know what they say.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Here is what Chapura said:

No. You will not be able to use PocketMirror to sync while at the PC for a selected Contact Folder and then use Direct Push to sync the default Contact Folder.

If you would like to use PocketMirror for the Contacts, Then you will not be able to use Direct Push to sync any of the Contacts.

Bummer. I was hoping it would work.