1.    #1  
    I was going to add "Notes" and "Favorites" to sync with my PC. But the check boxes in Phone Activesync options are greyed out. Only "Contacts", "Calendar", "E-mail", and "Tasks" are available to be checked for sync. All other sync options and folders are greayed out and can't be checked. Its been a long time since I added or removed items to be synced, but I do remember all options are available a while back.

If I was to put the phone in the cradle and choose the same folders/items (in Activesync Desktop "Opitions") that were greyed out on the phone, the phone would try to sync, but time out like 10 minutes later. I would then have to delete my partnership (both on phone and pc), then upon new partnership setup, select only the known working folders. Or else every time I sync, it would hang on the folders/items that are greyed out.

I did complete the update without any problems. The only thing is I don't know if this problem occured before or after the update. I only synced the "Contacts" and "Calendar" folder since I bought the phone. Does anyone have a problem like this and how did you solve it? Thank you!
  2.    #2  
    Anyone ?
    I used to have the timeout problem prior to the update, but not since. Did you verify that your /Windows/Temp dir is empty?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip
    I used to have the timeout problem prior to the update, but not since. Did you verify that your /Windows/Temp dir is empty?
    It's not so much the time out problem that is wrong, but the check boxes are greyed out and they can't be selected to be synced. The 4 folders which are slectable have no time out issueds though. The new updates keeps the temp folder clean all the time .