1.    #1  
    I have been a relatively happy Treo 700w user since January -- until this morning when my phone up and died. I charged it over night. Checked email when I removed it from the power supply and threw it in my purse. Three hours later I tried to wake it up and nothing happened. No blinking green light. Nothing. I plugged it into my car charger - nothing. I took out the battery and put it back in. Nothing worked. Soft reset, hard reset. I am on hold at Verizon technical service at the moment but I am curious if anyone has had this happen and what may have caused it. Is there anything to do other than replace the phone? Will I have to pay something or would this be considered a warranty issue. (I am assuming it is) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Katie
    VZW usually replaces dead phones with refurbished ones for no charge.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks - I finally got them to agree to that last night. I gather "dead" phones are not that uncommon!
    I just had mine replaced last night. The phone part wouldn't work, so I couldn't get a dialtone or data connection. It took 2 days to get the phone.