Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I've had the Treo700p for a few months but wanted to try out the 700W. After performing the upgrade I was having problems like everyone else running Agile Messenger, IE together. I installed SKTools, set IE and Agile in the do no close list and now I have been able to browse the internet, have Agile running and open Media player all together.

I just opened Pictures and videos as well, still all programs running. Hmm.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    It was hit-or-miss in keeping apps open ... a lot of dicussion here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&page=1&pp=20
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Is SKTools the best NorthGlide CleanFreak Pack, equivalent for WM?
    Is SKTools the best NorthGlide CleanFreak Pack, equivalent for WM?
    POcketMechanic also comes highly reviewed and SpaceRecalimer is an option too
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Thanks.

Anyone else have more input on this?
    I use SKTools myself but you may want to try out these softwares to see which ones work for you best. I believe SKTools may have the most features but it's not the most user friendly. There is others like what 100thMonkey mentioned and there is also Memmaid which is also pretty good and more user friendly. All of these software have trial periods.