Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I would like to have a bunch of speeddials setup but don't want that plugin taking all the space on my today screen. Is there a way to make it work without even showing?
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    If you go to Menu -> Speed Dial Options you can set up you speed dials and even if you have the Today plug-in off..the speed dials will work by holding down the assigned button. BTW...the assigned button does not have to be a number. I have H for Home, V for Voicemail, and so on.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    thanks
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    When I try to assign the "B" as a quickdial button, it says this is reserved for a function by the carrier. Any ideas what that's all about???
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I think it will only work for the black/digit buttons, correct?
    'B' is also the keypad '#' ... just a guess.
    I had a Nokia 3360 with ATTWS. One of the features that I really liked
    was - you could store a calling /phone card along with the PIN. Now if you pull up a contact and instead of pressing the SEND quickly, if you hold down the SEND button for more than a second, the phone automatically made that call using the Calling card. It was a great feature for making international calls. Is there a way to do that with the 700W, instead of using SPEEDDIAL and using the extra digits.
    I'm not sure why the B is reserved but I remember seeing a conversation about it. Might trying searching. Also, the speed dials can be any key...not just the black/digit keys. My boss and I are both using many letters.

As for the calling card...sounds like a very interesting feature but I don't know any way to do it. Actually...I seem to still be struggling slightly with delayed digits....like dail a number....pause...hit pound....pause...enter a code style stuff. I'm still playing though to see if I can get it right.