1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to set a "reply to" address using Windows Mobile? I have a couple of email accounts that all forward my email to my gmail account (which I setup on my Treo). I would like to be able to set a reply to address when replying to certain emails. is this possible?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Prolly have to setup multiple accounts, no?
  3.    #3  
    I specifically need the ability to set a "reply to" address
    not possible with the built in client. Wait for FlexMail 2007. www.pocketinformant.com
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dlmart2
    Anyone know how to set a "reply to" address using Windows Mobile? I have a couple of email accounts that all forward my email to my gmail account (which I setup on my Treo). I would like to be able to set a reply to address when replying to certain emails. is this possible?

Try sending smoke signals.... or even string and tin cans are good.... hmmmm even the post office might be able to help....

and if none of these help.... try drinking 3 mojitos.

and if you still want to reply,,, try drinking 3 more and continue until you know longer care.

RCCL
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsg63
    Try sending smoke signals.... or even string and tin cans are good.... hmmmm even the post office might be able to help....

and if none of these help.... try drinking 3 mojitos.

and if you still want to reply,,, try drinking 3 more and continue until you know longer care.

RCCL
    Works for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by wannatreo
    not possible with the built in client. Wait for FlexMail 2007. www.pocketinformant.com
    What will flexmail 2007 do? I cant find any info on it over at the web address listed.
  8. nrw
    Discussion is here.