1.    #1  
    You all are a bad influence, I read about toys here and then I gota have it. I think donations from all to my checking acct would be appropriate to support my habit. I just got Slingbox and have a few ?s I couldn't find on searching.

1. I noticed several inputs available, if I hook up 2 sources can I switch them while using slingplayer? Reason is I would like to view TV from my cable/DVR and on occasion view live video from my home security DVR.

2. If I cant do above and I buy a second Slingbox would the Slingplayer allow me to choose either box.

Frys Electronics has them on sale for $149.00 and ends today if I need to buy another.
    Never tried, but I believe you can. In the slingplayer you can choose the other input, so I'm pretty sure you can
    Yes the slingplayer lets you switch between inputs. You can set up separate configurations with each having a different input. The input choices are S-Video, Composite, and Coaxial. You can start and stop each by choosing the different configuations. Only one can be active at a time.

If you have multiple slingboxes then each has its own location id which you use to pick the one you want.