1.    #1  
    I am fairly new the the 700w and still learning how to use the WM5 platform. I have tried to install two apps: Tweaks2K2 and Hiberate. Both did the same thing. When I downloaded them, they gave me a zip file. When I extracted the contents, it included files that did not include a cab file or installation file that I could tell.

What am I missing? Once I extract the zip contents on my PC, how do I get the program onto my Treo?

Thanks
    Are you sure it's a ZIP file and not a CAB? Depending on your default unzipper program, ZIPS and CABS will have the same icon for the file. I know winrar does. Open the file properties and see if its a cab or zip first...
    I just downloaded Tweaks2k2 from http://www.tweaks2k2.com/portal/stat...50224182009983 which was a zip file. When I unpacked it, there was a Setup.exe as well as a CAB file.

What files do you see when you extract them? If you see an exe, just run that.
    Treo700.us is now WinMobee.com. Soon to be a great resource site for all Windows Mobile phones.
    .exe to install through PC via activesync. .cab to install straight from the device itself. If you're on the PC just run the exe file