1.    #1  
    I'm on a call #1 and I get another call #2. I ignore the call waiting beep. When the caller #2 leaves a voicemail, call #1 drops!! Is there a known fix for this problem? I'm using the 700w on Verizon.
    i just started experiencing this recently....it's VERY annoying!!!! out of curiosity, what type of coverage area are you in (i.e. - 1x or EVDO)? this has happened to me in Chicago and Wisconsin now
  3.    #3  
    EVDO coverage. I've been searching and searching for other mentions of this problem but haven't found any yet?? Seems odd?
    I have the exact same issue. I've contacted and worked with Verizon but no fix. At first they were stumped and since I was within the first 15 days they asked me to return it for a new device. Guess what same issue. I've searched high and low but no luck. There are people witht the same issue but no one with a fix for right now. I wanted to re apply the firmware but it won't you can't. I'm thinking of having call waiting disabled for a week or so then having it turned back on to see if this makes any difference. Just wonering if it's something in the way the service was set up.
    I have the same problem. Started a couple of weeks ago. I have a 700wx and Sprint with 1X coverage. Just have it happen today - gets me a few times a week now.

John
    same deal here - I've gotten to the point where if I am on a call I immeadiately start to tell the other person i have to get it or thatI'll have to call them back. This "feature" is starting to become a major hassel.

Anyone know anything?
    I have contacted Palm about this issue. They says it's a known issue and they are working on it....
    according to our Level 2 support this issue is still being investigated by our Engineering Dept. since we have been receiving this kind of problem on our phone Technical Support. What I can do for you is I will notify you personally if a software update or patch will be released, just let us know if there will be changes on your email address so that we can also update our database.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I started experiencing this as well. Man this is annoying. I was the leader on a 10 person conference call and ended up being disconnected. UGH!
    Well, they fixed the SMS issue, now lets see if this problem gets addressed in a reasonable amount of time.