1.    #1  
    no
  3.    #3  
    what does it do then? music from mono BT headset?
    Yes, on the 6700. Doesn't work on the Treo.
    I just got word through work today that A2DP will be released for Verizon Treo 700W in September. They never hit the target dates they give us for these things, but it is definately in process and should be released within a few more months.

HANG IN THERE!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!
    "I have a full backup ...
    and I'm not afraid to use it."

Vash
    please elaborate on where you got this information, Vash.

oh for it to be true.....
    I'd love to ditch my a2dp dongle. Sure hope it's true!
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    PLEASE GOD LET IT BE TRUE. All I want for Christmas is my voice commands to work through bluetooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by VashTheStampeed View Post
    I just got word through work today that A2DP will be released for Verizon Treo 700W in September. They never hit the target dates they give us for these things, but it is definately in process and should be released within a few more months.

HANG IN THERE!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!
    I am still waiting to find out if stereo bluetooth is going to be possible on the 700w. I tried the hack and got the same result as everyone else (pauses in the music). Does anyone have any more information about this?