Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by digital0verdose View Post
    Same here. I just installed it several minutes ago and I get wierd responses like that as well. It get even wierder with a reverse lookup.

Kinda wondering why they posted it on their site with its current functionality.
    It has been working fine for me for a while now. I think that whoever they get their data from changed their setup and the issues we are having have nothing to do with the program, hopefully he can update the program soon.
    I started a post at their forums concerning this error if anyone wants to add to it.

http://www.trianglepowers.com/ppc670...spx?TopicID=25
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin17 View Post
    It has been working fine for me for a while now. I think that whoever they get their data from changed their setup and the issues we are having have nothing to do with the program, hopefully he can update the program soon.
    That at least explains the glaring issues with the results. Hopefully it gets updated soon be cause this tool has potential to be used a lot.
    Looks like I was running version 1.04. I used the option in 1.04 to "Check for Updated Version", but it said I was running the latest version.

1.05 is actually the latest version, which fixed my issue. Download it if you are getting the <strong> error in the search results.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Have the link to 1.05?
    Thanks.

Does it now actually give you directions from one location to the next? With 1.04, it was always telling me my home address was invalid and every other address I know was invalid
    Hey guys blades site seems to be down. I cannot get to the Download link for version 1.05. can anyone post it here, or pm for an email address where it could be sent?

I really needed DA a couple times this past weekend and didnt have it.
    Well never mind. The site works fine but only in IE..

kind of annoying but at least i have DA back.
    Quote Originally Posted by heckj View Post
    Just found this on the pdaphonehome 6700 board. The app works great just like directory assistance on palm

http://www.trianglepowers.com/ppc670...App.aspx?ID=26
    Where did this go?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRadio View Post
    Where did this go?
    hmm... gone for me too...
    Just go with Windows Live Search - wls.live.com, right from the browser on your device. Awesome.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123