Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i have got good news from redline that he talk with sprint and they gave him this date. I cant wait to put my 700p on ebay.Windows baby!!!
    who?
  3.    #3  
    redline a guy on this forum.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    That matches about what I have been hearing.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  5.    #5  
    i hope so because i cant stand the 700p
    Why not?
  7.    #7  
    I am getting 116.2kbps on blazer compared to the 728.3kbps with the 700W(superfast). I had to buy over 10 apps just to get this phone to do the basics the 700w would do out the box.I get constant resets that I never got with the 700w even before they had the update. When I listened to everyone saying that the 700p was going to be better than the 700w, I had to be crazy. Leaving my 700w to go to the 700p is like going back to the 80's. I hope sprint release the treo 700w because if not I will just end up getting a free sprint phone and buying a $1,300 laptop and verizon wireless internet!! I am really pissed because I got out my contact with VZW for 375.00 to go to sprint. I had left nextel because of contant dropped calls now I am back to getting dropped calls again.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    well, everyone's experience varies. I had the opposite with Verizon and the 700W.

eh, go figure.
  9.    #9  
    you have the 700p?? lol
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I have been waiting years for the 700w Once I saw the 600 all I could ask is why not windows mobile! The memory will be the only downside. Hopefully sprint demands more of it.
    Kash76

11.    #11  
    kash76 trust me I rather have 2 programs running on windows mobile than 1 at a time with the Palm OS. Man I wish I could of kept my 700w now that I have the 700p.Vzw was just too high. Not since I hear sprint getting it I will be happy. I just got to go buy a few of my favorite apps back.
  12.    #12  
    Man just guess if ppc techs get that memory upgrade working, I bet the palm os geeks will come running for the 700w.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Yep, I can't wait!! I will have native Exchange support, better GPS software, good RSS programs, better multimedia support, Slingbox support, etc.
    Kash76

I need the 700w with Active Exchange Support and all the great features it has now too, like Global Address lookup (yay).

So WHEN WHEN will Sprint REALLY have the 700w? Obviously trhey WILL have it, and it is more than 6 months of the exclusivity for Verizon...?

I am HOPING they are addressing issues like Memory issues and threaded text messages (less important).

Does anyone here work for Sprint or can give an honest solid Sprint date? Not something a rep told you?

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    Man just guess if ppc techs get that memory upgrade working, I bet the palm os geeks will come running for the 700w.
    Yeah, and if Palm and MS fix all the problems with WM5 and the 700W it will be perfect! But tell me, when you get your 700W will you stop whining, or will you reprise all the complaints you made about it in earlier threads?

Methinks you enjoy complaining about Treos more that you do using them.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Take the good with the bad! POS has enough problems of it's own!
    Kash76

Can someone please confirm that the 700w will be coming to sprint soon ?
  18.    #18  
    gibby its confirmed. Call sprint they will tell u.
    really SWEET
    I called sprint yesterday and they told me they have no information on the 700w whatsoever. The local sprint stores here, Raleigh-Durham, basically said the same thing, they had no idea when or if they were going to receive it. In my opinion, this fiasco is a bunch of bull.
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast