Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 207
  1. bimmer10's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #41  
    I should have said, end up getting more for my money since I will including the $4.99 for equipment replacement.

    Well with sprint I have 1000 minutes 55.99, PowerVision ProPack 20$, 500 Text messages 8$, equipment protection 6$. Total is $89.99 a month.

    With Verizon I have the 1350 Voice/Pda package $87.99, 2000 Smartphone/PDA free text message, equipment protection $4.99. Total is 92.98.
  2. #42  
    The corporate discounts don't come off add-on features like data unfortunately. Only off the voice plan. Even in the bundled plans, it's divided into the base voice plan and a "discounted" data plan. So no discount off text, data, insurance.
  3. mcwheeler's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #43  
    Well..... I got a (Sprint) 700p a month ago. Now with all this talk of the 700W coming to Sprint, THREE WORDS MY 700P EBAY. I thought about going with Verizon to get the 700w but I WILL NOT PAY $40 for data. So, I gave up hope and got the 700p.
    A.S.d.l.C
  4. bimmer10's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by blulegend
    The corporate discounts don't come off add-on features like data unfortunately. Only off the voice plan. Even in the bundled plans, it's divided into the base voice plan and a "discounted" data plan. So no discount off text, data, insurance.
    The 1350 minutes pda/voice plan is normally 109.99. With the discount I have that plan at $87.99 a month. In reading a post on Howard Forums I was able to get 2000 FREE text messages added to my account because I have WM5 PDA. It really doesnt matter if its coming off the data or voice the fact is that for 87.99 a month I have 1350 voice minutes, unlimited data and 2000 free text messages.

    I may still consider not switching simply because I have many friends on Sprint/Nextel and with Sprint I am using mobile to mobile minutes.
  5. #45  
    Its August now....

    I wonder when they will make an announcement here...

    Anyone elese know??

    I need a 700w and Sprint has been my carrier for many years.
  6. jbcross's Avatar
    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    #46  
    I see sprint has removed the T650 from its web page. They only show the 700P as of now...
    http://www.sprint.com/business/produ...PcsPhones.html
  7. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #47  
    I know that my employer cannot order anymore sprint 650's w/camera as they are pretty much out!
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  8. #48  
    and when does the 700p go to their website?? Usually they start things of font he business site
  9. #49  
    From Sprint Land (aka city where world headquarters is) a bird (not I, an actual bird) had lunch in the corporate park with an upper level manager and the manager told the bird October. The bird found me and told me while in a drunken haze to pass the word to my old friends at TreoCentral. I normally don't talk with birds but this one had something good to say.
  10. #50  
    How is OCTOBER good??? That is so long and far away.. What happened to end of August like this thread says.. or September....

    By october there will be totally new things out. I want a w now.
  11. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #51  
    I haven't heard Oct. Still early Sept.
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  12. nsm
    nsm is offline
    nsm's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    #52  
    I have hear from an individual at Palm that the release date is set for September 3...give or take a few days.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by dajaman
    I gave up waiting for Sprint, ordered 6700!!!!
    Bad move. The 6700 can't accept voice calls while in an EVDO session like the 700p can. We'll have to wait and see if the 700w is also neutered like the 6700.

    Also, remember that Sprint's new network will be online before the end of the year in many cities. Current phones won't be able to take advantage of the new speeds. The Treo 750 is supposed to be WM5 and EVDO Rev.A
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    I'm sure you have this wrong.

    Surur
    Thanks for the informative post. Either back that up with some facts or take a hike.

    1. New 6700s can't receive calls while trasferring data over EVDO
    2. The 700p can receive calls while transferring data over EVDO
    3. The 700w on Sprint may or may not be able to receive calls while transferring data over EVDO
    4. Sprint will have EVDO Rev.A up and running before the end of the year in some major markets
    5. Current phones won't be upgradable to EVDO Rev.A
    6. The 750 is rumored to be WM5 and EVDO Rev.A
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Thanks for the informative post. Either back that up with some facts or take a hike.
    Yes 2000 Man, thanks for replying to a deleted post. You must have been very fast.

    Surur
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Thanks for the informative post. Either back that up with some facts or take a hike.

    1. New 6700s can't receive calls while trasferring data over EVDO
    2. The 700p can receive calls while transferring data over EVDO
    3. The 700w on Sprint may or may not be able to receive calls while transferring data over EVDO
    4. Sprint will have EVDO Rev.A up and running before the end of the year in some major markets
    5. Current phones won't be upgradable to EVDO Rev.A
    6. The 750 is rumored to be WM5 and EVDO Rev.A
    I suggest you post a link to the source, for each one of your six points.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I suggest you post a link to the source, for each one of your six points.
    Try the search button. LOL

    1-5 are all facts and 6 is a rumor (as noted).
  18. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #58  
    Ah, my sprint 6700 could get calls during data sessions. You CAN fix this if it doesn't currently work. I saw some threads on pdaphonehome.com on this subject.
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76
    Ah, my sprint 6700 could get calls during data sessions. You CAN fix this if it doesn't currently work. I saw some threads on pdaphonehome.com on this subject.
    Ah, try reading before posting. LOL

    No NEW 6700s can receive calls during data sessions and there is NO fix for it.
  20. #60  
    For someone who is always nagging everyone about backing things up, you're pretty bad at doing it. If we are all to back up things we say, I say you should start by posting a source for everything you say, even if they are facts. You know, to enlighten all of us that don't know about things yet.

    Anyway, I know it's probably not gonna happen, but if Palm adds more memory to the Sprint 700W, I'll be the first in line to get one.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 08/06/2006 at 07:31 PM.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions