1.    #1  
    I just loaded the latest version of PDANET 1.71. I noticed it has new setting in option from the previous version I had installed. One which I will try is bluetooth connectivity, I purchase a bluetooth pcmcia card for my laptop and hope to connect without cabling. Another option is "boost EVDO" so I tried it. I ran mobile speed test with 1mb option..

Results:
    Mobile speed test

1105 kbit/sec

1.006s latency
    8.403s d/l time.again.

I ran it several times all above 1000 kbit/sec. Might have got lucky but I have never tested at that speed usually in the 300-700 range. I tried directly from the phone IE and it was as low as 300 and as high as 750. Anyone else tried the new PDANET?
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Holy crap! I've got to try this. June Fabrics just keeps impressing me with their products.
    That's only for the 700p version. It doesnt have that option on the windows mobile version
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickxkim
    That's only for the 700p version. It doesnt have that option on the windows mobile version
    I posted this on the 700W site because that's what I have, WM5. It has this option I clicked it and so far it seems to speed up the EVDO connection.
    that option is indeed on the WM version 1.71 - it seemed to speed things up from the last time i used it