1.    #1  
    I can now make calls and send e-mails but does anyone know what I can do to get my ACT! 6.0 data base onto my Treo? I use outlook for my e-mail but ACT for my data base.

Help!
  2. nrw
    Quote Originally Posted by PanHead
    I can now make calls and send e-mails but does anyone know what I can do to get my ACT! 6.0 data base onto my Treo? I use outlook for my e-mail but ACT for my data base.

Help!
    I don't use ACT, but there is this on their website:

ACT! Link for Palm OS and ACT! Link for Pocket PC allow you to:
    • Synchronize a single ACT! database, including contacts, activities, and to-do items. Any updates or new additions made to ACT! will appear on your device when you sync.

• Map up to 15 pre-defined ACT! fields by default, and up to four custom fields.

• View daily, weekly, and monthly calendars displaying your ACT! activities including calls, meetings, and to-do items.

• Go to a contact, company, or activity type from the calendar view.

• Be notified of calls, meetings and to-dos by alarms on your device created in ACT!.

Stay on top of current activities as cleared activities within ACT! will be removed from your device in the next sync.[/list]
    ACT! Link for Palm OS and ACT! Link for Pocket PC are included with the purchase of ACT! or ACT! Premium for Workgroups. You can find them on your CD or download them now.