1.    #1  
    If I know there is a file such as a audio file or picture somewhere and can't seem to find it, is there a way to search the entire main memory or the storage card to find a file such as a search done on the PC in Windows Explorer?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    There are some programs out there that can help. filez is free and is a file manager program that allows you to view all the files in the rom, ram, and memory card.

There are others too. Like Resco Explorer.

good luck
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
  3.    #3  
    I used FileZ on my 650 with relative success. Is there a version for the 700w?
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Total Commander works great for the 700W and its freebo!
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel
    If I know there is a file such as a audio file or picture somewhere and can't seem to find it, is there a way to search the entire main memory or the storage card to find a file such as a search done on the PC in Windows Explorer?
    Do you find the built in file searcher not capable enough?
    If you go to start -> programs -> search, you should be able to use that to search for files on your device...but I'm not sure if it also searches your card or not.
    How'd we ever survive before handhelds, PDAs, Smartphones...

THEN...Palm Vx --> Sony Clie PEG-T665C --> Sony Clie TG50 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Treo 700W...NOW