1.    #1  
    I have my outlook client set to show all US holidays and they are correct in Outlook. However they are all 1 day early on my 700w for some reason. All of my appointments I put in are correct just the holidays.

Why? How do I fix?
    Same Problem... Please Help
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem with birthdays showing up a day early. What good is this device if it can't perform the most basic tasks without screwing them up?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Just some added info for this problem. I noticed that if I go into the contact info for the person's whose birthday it is, the birthday in the contact is off by one day (it's one day early). I know these birthdays were in there correctly to begin with so I can't imagine why it would change on it's own. This is a big-time problem so I'm hoping someone can figure it out. I don't want to start wishing people a Happy Birthday one day early.
    I think the holiday thing has to do with the reminder. It reminds me the day before, but all day events start at midnight. So, I get the reminder at midnight the day before the holiday. I also had the problem with the b-days. It is definitely a treo problem. I entered the dates in my outlook and when I synced w/the exch server, they all got changed to one day earlier.