Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Does anyone else using PocketBreeze see a delay when waking up their 700w?

I notice that when I wake the treo from hibernation.. I click the menu button (or any other button) and there is about a 3 to 4 second delay.... once its awake... all seems fine.

Does anyone else see this?

A side note:
    I just loaded xcpuscaler and am running the treo maxed out... so far so good... I want to see if that helps the unit coming out of hibernation.

Hope someone else can chime in... TIA

Paul G
    <><
    i havnt had this problem. do you use any other 3rd party software? have you done the active sync fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsg63
    Does anyone else using PocketBreeze see a delay when waking up their 700w?

I notice that when I wake the treo from hibernation.. I click the menu button (or any other button) and there is about a 3 to 4 second delay.... once its awake... all seems fine.

Does anyone else see this?

A side note:
    I just loaded xcpuscaler and am running the treo maxed out... so far so good... I want to see if that helps the unit coming out of hibernation.

Hope someone else can chime in... TIA

Paul G
    <><
    I have always had rhis problem and just decided to live with it. I assumed it was because I had also loaded the SPB Pocket plus today plug-in as a custom tab into Pocketbreeze. I also use Xcpusclar and it does not seem to have any effect on this issue.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda
    I have always had rhis problem and just decided to live with it. I assumed it was because I had also loaded the SPB Pocket plus today plug-in as a custom tab into Pocketbreeze. I also use Xcpusclar and it does not seem to have any effect on this issue.
    Thanks for the response...

I don't have pocket breeze tabbed... so its not that.
    This happens even if PocketBreeze is the only thing I have loaded.

Oh well... i guess its one of those things ya deal with.

Also, which activesync fix... and why would it affect coming out of hibernation mode? Just curious...

THANKS!
    Paul G
    <><