1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I just got a 700w and I need some accessories...

first I need a case ... perferably black ... less than 15 bucks ... I was looking at : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260001700539

do you guys have any suggestion for a case in similar style ?

I also need a car charger and a screen protector. What should I look for in a car charger ?

As for the screen protector, I cannot find a good price. They just seem to be outrageously overpriced. Anyone have an extra one ?

thanks a bunch guys!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    sure that vaja looks good
    but its too damn expensive !

and pods plus is on ebay
    and cheaper ..

thanks on the reply
    On a serious note, i don't have a case(700p) yet but that one looks good. I went to a Sprint store and all they had were these raggedy looking leather cases for 29.99. That case looks like it will actually keep it from completely breaking if it falls. I think I mite narrow my choices to the Vaja($100 version) and this. Already spent $100 on the card & soon to be another $100 on the earpiece. The day I lose this phone you all should look for me on the news burning something down.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    On a serious note, i don't have a case(700p) yet but that one looks good. I went to a Sprint store and all they had were these raggedy looking leather cases for 29.99. That case looks like it will actually keep it from completely breaking if it falls. I think I mite narrow my choices to the Vaja($100 version) and this. Already spent $100 on the card & soon to be another $100 on the earpiece. The day I lose this phone you all should look for me on the news burning something down.
    you dont have insurance on your phone ?
    Ofcourse I do, but its not paying for the card & time to load the card up & the lost case. & its another $50 to get a new one with alot of hastle. Especially the money spent/soon to be spent on programs. Ugg, i think i would rather trade down and spare myself the hastle.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    The Vaja T7 is well worth the money.
    I have a Vaja T7 but never use it. I have the Invisible Skin but would probably save a few $$$ and go with BSE if I had to replace my Treo for some reason.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=112728

BTW - the "skin" advertised on ebay and the Vaja T7 look nice but they are not in the same league with IS and BSE which appear like you have no case at all.
    Last edited by Beryl; 07/01/2006 at 06:29 AM.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    I have a Vaja T7 but never use it. I have the Invisible Skin but would probably save a few $$$ and go with BSE if I had to replace my Treo for some reason.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=112728

BTW - the "skin" advertised on ebay and the Vaja T7 look nice but they are not in the same league with IS and BSE which appear like you have no case at all.
    well bse is just clear stickers for the treo
    i need something with a belt clip so i can pimp out my treo outside me pocket

also
    where can i get cheap screen protectors?
  10.    #10  
    anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by zlatko
    also
    where can i get cheap screen protectors?
    Word of advise - stay away from "cheap" screen protectors. I tried the Fellows WriteRight cheap special I found at CompUSA and almost ripped my Treo screen apart trying to remove them. Spend a few extra $$$ and go with something like the Boxware protectors or the ones availble here at Treocentral (I have been happy with both). They will last longer and save you a lot of grief in the long run.

Neil
  12.    #12  
    I put on the BSE today. It works great!

Where can I get a car charger ?
    Should I get a spare battery?