1.    #1  
    What is the easiest and fastest way to call frequently called number like calling your wife or your office? Many times I do this in the car and the 700w screen isn't as call friendly as the 650.

Thanks for the help.
    Voice command allows you to call a contact by name (uses up too much memory for my liking). I have my 5 most dialed numbers with photos on the top row of my today screen as speed dial buttons (also assigned to number keys). See the attched photo. Just hitting the call key will also bring up recently called numbers.

Neil
    Attached Images Attached Images
    what program are you using ?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    what program are you using ?
    Program for what? I use Wisbar Advanced for the theme and SK Tools for the smiley face today plug-in (battery/memory/storage status). The photo speed dials are built into WM5.

Neil
    2nd the photo speed dials .. Thumb sized work great .........
    speed dial attached to any of the buttons