Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Has anyone been able to credit their Treo 700w on the Palm Pay Back Program? I can't seem to find a Palm ID Code on the CD Sleeve. Every number that I try says that it is invalid. I have even tryed the Promotional code on the front of the sleeve.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I had to submit mine to them by email and they accepted it. Write them and tell them that your code won't work and they'll respond with all the info they'll need you to email back to them.
    btw...the process takes forever
    Maybe I'm the only ignorant person here, but what is this payback program?
    I'd like to know too
    It is a referral program set up by palm which gives you credit at either the Palm store or other retailers. The credit is given based on which model smartphone / handheld you referred. You can credit yourself for your own purchase, or others can credit you using numbers found on the software CD and the product serial number.

More can be found at: paysback.palmone.com/
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G
    btw...the process takes forever
    Not for me. After I emailed them all the info I had my points credited to my account in about 3 days.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Where did you find the email address. I can't seem to find it.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri
    Where did you find the email address. I can't seem to find it.
    Click the customer service link on the left hand side. There is a web form on the bottom of the page.
    after three months I just got an E-mail saying I get no credit, because I purchased at Verizon. You must purchase from palm.com.
    Rip
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G
    after three months I just got an E-mail saying I get no credit, because I purchased at Verizon. You must purchase from palm.com.
    Rip
    Mine was purchased from Verizon, and it was plainly visible on the photocopy of the sales receipt that I had to email them. Also, nowhere on the site does it say that you have to purchase from palm, so I'd send them another email.

I picked a $25 gift card from Best Buy and it's already in the mail.
    Hey Guys It's the newbie. I need some help I'm looking for a bluetooth wireless headset for my 700w I tried the one for 99.00 and it su**ed does anyone know of a good headset so I don't have to keep buying and returning. Any help would be really appericated. Thanks
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweetyteam
    Hey Guys It's the newbie. I need some help I'm looking for a bluetooth wireless headset for my 700w I tried the one for 99.00 and it su**ed does anyone know of a good headset so I don't have to keep buying and returning. Any help would be really appericated. Thanks
    For one: Search the forum for the info before you post.

And 2nd: If you can't find the info then post a new thread instead of posting a question like your's in an unrelated thread.